HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Out of Town Thread part XXXII (All non Habs related news here)

Closed Thread

Old
02-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
you know it's Lapierre who wanted to be traded right ?
Lapierre didn't want or asked to be traded. He asked to be put in better situations and at worst, asked to have his shot on the PK. Something Martin didn't belive in hence the trade. Yet, Lapierre is good enough for the Cup finalist.

Nobody wants to be traded if they are used properly. SKost and Grabs thought they were better than what they were keeping and they were right. Lapierre thought he could do a better job than just warming up the bench and he does. Lats thought that his game was to score not to hit and when healthy, he did. Every player that wanted more actually GOT more and did the best out of it. But our management knew better...well some parts of the management are out of work now and 2 others are about to go.

Last edited by Whitesnake: 02-09-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old
02-09-2012, 06:55 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Lapierre didn't want or asked to be traded. He asked to be put in better situations and at worst, asked to have his shot on the PK. Something Martin didn't belive in hence the trade. Yet, Lapierre is good enough for the Cup finalist.

Nobody wants to be traded if they are used properly. SKost and Grabs thought they were better than what they were keeping and they were right. Lapierre thought he could do a better job than just warming up the bench and he does. Lats thought that his game was to score not to hit and when healthy, he did. Every player that wanted more actually GOT more and did the best out of it. But our management knew better...well 1 part of the management is out of work now and the other is about to.
Out of all the players that have left in the last few years ! Lappy is the one i miss the most. A local boy that had a **** load of energy.

Old
02-09-2012, 07:05 AM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrule22 View Post
When you an entire year with getting every call your way. Then there's something there. Just to name a few, the Chara hit, Ference flipping the bird, Horton throwing a water botlle in the crowd, Rome getting suspended for the rest of finals.
Bull**** there was a lot of calls against the the bruins last year. not to mention at least 2 Bruins suspended and a couple fined last year.. I don't like the fact the the Bruins lost the the Flyers the other year after being up 3 - 0 , but I am maturer enough to except it and move on. I don't grip and make up excuses on why we lost.

Old
02-09-2012, 07:07 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrywally23 View Post
Bull**** there was a lot of calls against the the bruins last year. not to mention at least 2 Bruins suspended and a couple fined last year..
Yes you are right, we are wrong. Grats.

Old
02-09-2012, 07:13 AM
habsrule22

Quote:
Bull**** there was a lot of calls against the the bruins last year. not to mention at least 2 Bruins suspended and a couple fined last year.. I don't like the fact the the Bruins lost the the Flyers the other year after being up 3 - 0 , but I am maturer enough to except it and move on. I don't grip and make up excuses on why we lost.
Ya ok your right!

Old
02-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Ya Daniel Paille got suspended for a dirty hit which Ference called him out for and then not only does he flip the crowd he gives a dirty hit this year and get's suspended. The bruins are saints bro

And if the refs had balls in the stanley cup finals they would have called a lot more then letting things go like they usually do in the post season

Old
02-09-2012, 08:44 AM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Ya Daniel Paille got suspended for a dirty hit which Ference called him out for and then not only does he flip the crowd he gives a dirty hit this year and get's suspended. The bruins are saints bro

And if the refs had balls in the stanley cup finals they would have called a lot more then letting things go like they usually do in the post season
and Brad Marchard was also suspended last year (I forget why), so don't come crying saying that the Bruins got special treatment cause the didn't. If you look carefully in both east and western series in last years playoffs there were miss it's a fast pace game and the Refs don't see everything calls.

Old
02-09-2012, 08:46 AM
gusfring

Quote:
and Brad Marchard was also suspended last year (I forget why), so don't come crying saying that the Bruins got special treatment cause the didn't. If you look carefully in both east and western series in last years playoffs there were miss it's a fast pace game and the Refs don't see everything calls.
Is this even English?

Old
02-09-2012, 08:48 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Be honest here, we know you are a francophone. So you were a Nords fans and just became a bandwagon Ruins fan last year right ?

Oh the hatred for the Habs grows strong.

Old
02-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Protest the Hero

Not related, a big part of Boston's success this season: http://www.canada.com/health/Flames+...057/story.html

Old
02-09-2012, 10:14 AM
llamateizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest the Hero View Post
Not related, a big part of Boston's success this season: http://www.canada.com/health/Flames+...057/story.html
Actually Savard should be counted
but thats quite impressive for not having any injuries

Injure your enemy before he injures you

Old
02-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewBACHa View Post
Actually Savard should be counted
but thats quite impressive for not having any injuries

Injure your enemy before he injures you
He should? The man is pretty much retired. Not like he was just signed to a new contract

Old
02-09-2012, 11:14 AM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
He should? The man is pretty much retired. Not like he was just signed to a new contract
Savard wasn't counted because he hasn't played all year, the same with Markov he shouldn't counted ether.

Old
02-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Savard wasn't counted because he hasn't played all year, the same with Markov he shouldn't counted ether.
Markov was supposed to play big difference, Savard announced before the season started he was taking a full season off

Old
02-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
too retarded as in, Cammy used on the PK this season and we're #1 on the PK...
Your assertion baffles me and in retrospect should embarrass you for having posted it. You imply that Cammalleri was a key penalty killer. I suppose that means the team will yield more goals when a man short. What did he contribute that the Habs don't still have in spades?

Old
02-09-2012, 02:41 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:
You got special treatment in game seven of the Tampa series. No penalties called favored the Bruins and I saw plenty of penalties that should of been called on both sides. This favored your team over Tampa.

Old
02-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
You got special treatment in game seven of the Tampa series. No penalties called favored the Bruins and I saw plenty of penalties that should of been called on both sides. This favored your team over Tampa.
and it continued in the Stanley Cup finals

Remember the finger incident, when Julien said we don't do those dumb things on the ice and leave it to them and then Lucie and Dr. Recchi come out and act like kids in game 3 . Bruins fans are funny, they only remember what they want to remember

Old
02-09-2012, 04:06 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Your assertion baffles me and in retrospect should embarrass you for having posted it. You imply that Cammalleri was a key penalty killer. I suppose that means the team will yield more goals when a man short. What did he contribute that the Habs don't still have in spades?
Nope, not at all... just stating that as retarded as this decision might have looked to some, results were there...

it's just like Connie using Bourque on the PK once in a while... the guy may not be a great PKer, but we're still #1 on the PK and we dont look like we lost anything in that dept...

so, why complaining about the ONLY thing we're great in... you know...

Old
02-09-2012, 04:34 PM
jerrywally23*

[QUOTE=googlymoogly;43856415]You got special treatment in game seven of the Tampa series. No penalties called favored the Bruins and I saw plenty of penalties that should of been called on both sides. This favored your team over Tampa.[/QUOTE

Just to correct you in game 7 Boston Vs Tampa Bay they were vary few penalties for ether side.

mod

As for the Stanley Cup Final vs Vancouver there were plenty of calls on both sides except in game 7 where the Refs just let them play. I have Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final on my PVR and I have watched it 63 times and. Boston got there 3nd goal short handed (Bergeron).

Last edited by Chairman Maouth: 02-09-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old
02-09-2012, 04:41 PM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
and it continued in the Stanley Cup finals

Remember the finger incident, when Julien said we don't do those dumb things on the ice and leave it to them and then Lucie and Dr. Recchi come out and act like kids in game 3 . Bruins fans are funny, they only remember what they want to remember
It happened during a regular season game. maybe Ferance should have gotten 1 game for the finger, it really wasn't a big deal at least not as big as you Hab fans made it out to be it isn't my call nor is it your call. Ferance would have been back for the playoffs so it wouldn't have effected the outcome of the Boston VS Montreal series. Boston still would have won it in game 7.

Old
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM
sheed36

Quote:
Just to correct you in game 7 Boston Vs Tampa Bay they were vary few penalties for ether side.

mod

As for the Stanley Cup Final vs Vancouver there were plenty of calls on both sides except in game 7 where the Refs just let them play. I have Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final on my PVR and I have watched it 63 times and. Boston got there 3nd goal short handed (Bergeron).

If I had said the bolded part on the Bruins board if the roles were reversed my post would be deleted and I would get an infraction for trolling/flaming..

Also in reference to your other post .. What happened in a regular season game? The Ference finger incident? If so it happened in game 4 so get your facts straight..

Last edited by Chairman Maouth: 02-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old
02-09-2012, 05:11 PM
TheBuriedHab

Quote:
It happened during a regular season game. maybe Ferance should have gotten 1 game for the finger, it really wasn't a big deal at least not as big as you Hab fans made it out to be it isn't my call nor is it your call. Ferance would have been back for the playoffs so it wouldn't have effected the outcome of the Boston VS Montreal series. Boston still would have won it in game 7.
That was in the playoffs.

Old
02-09-2012, 05:13 PM
SouthernHab

Quote:

mod

Hey Boston homer.

8:00 PM ET, May 27, 2011

TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts

Referees: Dan O'Halloran, Stephen Walkom

1st Period Summary
No penalties this period

2nd Period Summary
No penalties this period

3rd Period Summary
No penalties this period

1 2 3 T
TB 0 0 0 0
BOS 0 0 1 1

http://espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore/_/id...-boston-bruins

Now go run back to your board where the suspension of that choad Marchand generated hundreds and hundreds of whining posts by your buddies in black and gold.

Last edited by Chairman Maouth: 02-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old
02-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Hey Boston homer.

8:00 PM ET, May 27, 2011

TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts

Referees: Dan O'Halloran, Stephen Walkom

1st Period Summary
No penalties this period

2nd Period Summary
No penalties this period

3rd Period Summary
No penalties this period

1 2 3 T
TB 0 0 0 0
BOS 0 0 1 1

http://espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore/_/id...-boston-bruins

Now go run back to your board where the suspension of that choad Marchand generated hundreds and hundreds of whining posts by your buddies in black and gold.
How ironic that it was reffed by Walkom who was Colin Campbell's buddy(remember the whole e-mail fiasco) and Glen Campbell's dad.

Old
02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

I think they did the WC in Detroit to keep Lidstrom from retiring

Closed Thread