HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jan Bulis

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-13-2006, 10:09 AM
  #1
go_habs_go
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to go_habs_go
Jan Bulis

Wow.. is it just me or did this guy get magic hands for Christmas? Since the Christmas break this guy has been awesome.. alot of moves and he has 7 pts in his last 5 games and 8 pts in his last 7 games. I think its also because he was moved to his natural postition at centre.. but this guy has improved alot!! Way to go Bulis, keep it up!1

go_habs_go is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 10:14 AM
  #2
Bob Bastards
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 652
vCash: 500
Perhaps is girlfriend promise him a blow job for every pts he get until the end of the season?
I know it would work for me anyway

Bob Bastards is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 10:17 AM
  #3
red alert 23
Registered User
 
red alert 23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: montreal
Posts: 296
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob ********
Perhaps is girlfriend promise him a blow job for every pts he get until the end of the season?
I know it would work for me anyway
I wish his girlfriend promises that to the rest of the team also !

red alert 23 is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 10:18 AM
  #4
Matrix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,252
vCash: 500
He sure could look like an ideal 3rd line center, 2nd line center if we have to but I'm just afraid they were showcasing him and that he's about to leave.....I would rather see Zed go than Bulis.....

Matrix is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 10:33 AM
  #5
KOVALEV10*
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Simply the best!
Posts: 3,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob ********
Perhaps is girlfriend promise him a blow job for every pts he get until the end of the season?
I know it would work for me anyway
Kids these days

KOVALEV10* is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 10:35 AM
  #6
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
I can't wait to see stephane_latulippe's response to this

 
Old
01-13-2006, 10:41 AM
  #7
Live Forever
Registered User
 
Live Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,292
vCash: 500
He is the only Hab apart from Higgens and Koivu that has been using their speed effectively.

Live Forever is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 10:56 AM
  #8
jcpenny
Registered User
 
jcpenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,878
vCash: 500
I want him back at center

jcpenny is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 11:09 AM
  #9
Stefan_Latulippe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Well well!!! The guy is entitled to his opinion!

As for the BJs, i guessed that he heard her wrong his entire carreer and he was thinking that he was getting one for every net he missed!!!

I do prefer that bum over the other two bums, Bonk and Sunny.

Stefan_Latulippe is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 11:17 AM
  #10
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Well well!!! The guy is entitled to his opinion!

As for the BJs, i guessed that he heard her wrong his entire carreer and he was thinking that he was getting one for every net he missed!!!

I do prefer that bum over the other two bums, Bonk and Sunny.

hmm not quite the rant I expected but a solid comment nonetheless

I give you 7 dancing bananas out of 10


 
Old
01-13-2006, 11:21 AM
  #11
Live Forever
Registered User
 
Live Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Well well!!! The guy is entitled to his opinion!

As for the BJs, i guessed that he heard her wrong his entire carreer and he was thinking that he was getting one for every net he missed!!!

I do prefer that bum over the other two bums, Bonk and Sunny.
What is it with Montreal fans and then putting down Sunny all the time? This guy is practically our only forward who can actually play the defensive system. He will never score us 25 goals, but he will be affective at shuting down the oppositions first line 9 times out of 10. I don't know what fans expect to get out of him...It's as if we only praise people that score goals here. Look at all the small things players do and you'll realize that hockey is not all about trying to get a hat-trick every night like in NHL 2006...If you ask me, Sunny has been showing up to games a lot more than Kovalev has as of late. Sunny will always be a defensive specialist, nothing more, nothing less. He has only been a 20 goal scorer once in his career and that was when he was playing with The Great One...Wayne Gretzky (Basically it won't happen again). So stop putting the blame on certain players that don't deserve it.

Live Forever is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 11:34 AM
  #12
Teufelsdreck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15,233
vCash: 500
Unlike some fans, I like Bulis and Sundstrom. Bulis was surprisingly good filling in at center with Kovalev. (I believe he and Ribeiro are tied at 7 goals apiece but Bulis can forge ahead if he plays center on an offensive line because he is capable of getting to the net, a place you will seldom find Ribeiro.) Sundstrom is a useful third line player who can fill in on other lines if a player is injured during the game.

Teufelsdreck is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 11:42 AM
  #13
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck
Unlike some fans, I like Bulis and Sundstrom. Bulis was surprisingly good filling in at center with Kovalev. (I believe he and Ribeiro are tied at 7 goals apiece but Bulis can forge ahead if he plays center on an offensive line because he is capable of getting to the net, a place you will seldom find Ribeiro.) Sundstrom is a useful third line player who can fill in on other lines if a player is injured during the game.

yeah...I think we have to recognize that most players have their uses on this team.

Its the coaching staff's job to exploit these to the max

 
Old
01-13-2006, 11:47 AM
  #14
jcpenny
Registered User
 
jcpenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Forever
What is it with Montreal fans and then putting down Sunny all the time? This guy is practically our only forward who can actually play the defensive system. He will never score us 25 goals, but he will be affective at shuting down the oppositions first line 9 times out of 10. I don't know what fans expect to get out of him...It's as if we only praise people that score goals here. Look at all the small things players do and you'll realize that hockey is not all about trying to get a hat-trick every night like in NHL 2006...If you ask me, Sunny has been showing up to games a lot more than Kovalev has as of late. Sunny will always be a defensive specialist, nothing more, nothing less. He has only been a 20 goal scorer once in his career and that was when he was playing with The Great One...Wayne Gretzky (Basically it won't happen again). So stop putting the blame on certain players that don't deserve it.
Reasons why we should stop playing that stupid system.

jcpenny is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 12:01 PM
  #15
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 20,969
vCash: 500
Bulis' recent success comes from the fact that he's taking the puck to the net now...He's got good size and acceleration and is tougher than most people give him credit for...

He's realized he can do more than just dump the puck and chase it (SL )...

417 is online now  
Old
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
  #16
Stefan_Latulippe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
He's realized he can do more than just dump the puck and chase it (SL )...
It is about time But let's not get excited about a couple of games.

Stefan_Latulippe is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 01:04 PM
  #17
BORAT
Registered User
 
BORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kazakhstan
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 2,774
vCash: 500
you can say Blow job and shnatz a players girlfriend ??????

lol ! a new world of possibilities just opened on this forum

BORAT is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 01:05 PM
  #18
Stefan_Latulippe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Forever
What is it with Montreal fans and then putting down Sunny all the time? This guy is practically our only forward who can actually play the defensive system. He will never score us 25 goals, but he will be affective at shuting down the oppositions first line 9 times out of 10. I don't know what fans expect to get out of him...
He does not even play against the opposing first line. Against the Pens, Saku's line was paired against the Crosby line.

And we are still playing a defensive system? I was told, by highly rank members on this board, that Julien is proning an O-System and not a D-System? Well I guess with such stellar coaching assistant (Jarvis and Gainey) a D-System is easier to teach when you know squat about offense. It explains why Perez, Pleks, Higgins and Kots are having a hard time scoring....

Like I said, "let's dump the puck even if you have the talent kid, let's dump the puck and stay high at the blue line" - dixit Claude Julien

Stefan_Latulippe is offline  
Old
01-13-2006, 01:07 PM
  #19
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,958
vCash: 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Bulis' recent success comes from the fact that he's taking the puck to the net now...He's got good size and acceleration and is tougher than most people give him credit for...

He's realized he can do more than just dump the puck and chase it (SL )...
Good point. He seems to have more confidence on the ice and he's really starting to use his size and quickness to make defenders miss. I have no problem with him centering our second line and he's not too bad on faceoffs either.

Tuggy is online now  
Old
01-13-2006, 03:04 PM
  #20
jcpenny
Registered User
 
jcpenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
He does not even play against the opposing first line. Against the Pens, Saku's line was paired against the Crosby line.

And we are still playing a defensive system? I was told, by highly rank members on this board, that Julien is proning an O-System and not a D-System? Well I guess with such stellar coaching assistant (Jarvis and Gainey) a D-System is easier to teach when you know squat about offense. It explains why Perez, Pleks, Higgins and Kots are having a hard time scoring....

Like I said, "let's dump the puck even if you have the talent kid, let's dump the puck and stay high at the blue line" - dixit Claude Julien
Whoever told you that must have no clue about hockey. I see that u 2 have a serious problem with the system put in place by Julien. For one, i cant stand it anymore

jcpenny is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.