HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The History of Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The History of Hockey Relive great moments in hockey history and discuss how the game has changed over time.

what if fedorov remained in detroit?

Old
02-08-2012, 08:56 PM
dimi19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealHartTrophy01 View Post
hey just talking about Fedorov. He was tied for 2nd in points on Team Russia in the 2010 Winter Olympics (Malkin first, Fedorov and Ovechkin tied at 2nd)

He went a point-a-game at 40 years old and had points in big games like Canada and Czech Republic, and was considered to be the Best player with Malkin on Russia (Jeremy Roenick's word's during the NBC Broadcast)
oooo right, right, right, absolutely, i remember, of course, yeah, he played very, very, very well, as per usual for feds in important games, guy has always been clutch, i think he holds or is tied or close to certain OT scoring records all time, i just remember watching some videos of his skating, it was sooo smooth and fast, just amazing

dimi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 04:15 PM
jepjepjoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi19 View Post
oooo right, right, right, absolutely, i remember, of course, yeah, he played very, very, very well, as per usual for feds in important games, guy has always been clutch, i think he holds or is tied or close to certain OT scoring records all time, i just remember watching some videos of his skating, it was sooo smooth and fast, just amazing
Fedorov had 1 assists against Canada in a 7-3 loss and 1 assist against czech republic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealHartTrophy01* View Post
hey just talking about Fedorov. He was tied for 2nd in points on Team Russia in the 2010 Winter Olympics (Malkin first, Fedorov and Ovechkin tied at 2nd)

He went a point-a-game at 40 years old and had points in big games like Canada and Czech Republic, and was considered to be the Best player with Malkin on Russia (Jeremy Roenick's word's during the NBC Broadcast)
That sounds alot better than saying he was 0g 4a in the tourney and played on the 3rd/4th line.

jepjepjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2012, 09:46 AM
toob

Quote:
Originally Posted by toob View Post
About the worst thing that ive read is that i believe Shawn Burr said that there was a healthy professional jealousy between Fedorov and Yzerman to be their best so yeah...
correction: this was Doug Brown in What it Means to be a Red Wing

toob is offline   Reply With Quote