- Bulis is 2nd on the team in even-strength points with 16.
- Kovalev has 18 pts at home and only 9 pts on the road, despite playing 2 more road games.
- Higgins also has 9 pts on the road, but only 3 at home.
- Komisarek is a -7 at home, -1 on the road.
- Begin has 11 of his 15 pts in the 3rd period.
- Ryder is averaging 1 goal per game on Thursday nights
The Bulis wanting to leave is sheer speculation, as far as I can tell. No one would come forward half way through a season saying he wants out at the end of it. He would at least give the impression that he'd consider Montreal if only to get contract offers to bid against.
If you were a player in mid carreer, and wanting to improve upon it / move it forward, would you want to stay in Mtl ?
Not that i want him gone..... i hope he stays..... but i bet he'll betraded....bec other gm's recognise his solid play and potential. NOT that BG wants to trade him, but i bet he'll have to include him in order to close a deal (unless its a small trade that is).