HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

GM 54: Canucks def. Wild - 5-2 (Daniel, Lapierre, Henrik, Malhotra, Kesler)

Closed Thread

Old
02-11-2012, 11:21 AM
NuxFan09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop the Sopel View Post
Yeah, I saw that. I'm really developing a soft spot for Stan Bowman. With each passing month he's taking that Hawk club further and further away from that fast paced, quick transition team he took over. Bowman seems to think their problem is they don't have enough Carcillo's, Mayer's, Scott's in the lineup. Love it.

Love even more thinking about what life is like for Jonathan Toews. The guy is probably teetering on a nervous breakdown right now. Please get us the Hawks in the 1st round. I don't care that they elevate their play against the Canucks. I want this team to leave Toews emotionally scarred for the rest of his career.
Love the way you think, man! I was just saying last night to someone that I can't believe the Hawks are losing like this and with our luck the Canucks will face the Hawks again. However, I've gotta agree with you. The Canucks winning the Cup will even the score, too, so Toews and the Hawks wouldn't even have that over the Canucks anymore, which will sting that crybaby like crazy.

Closed Thread