HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Ranger Hockey Dream

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2006, 05:59 PM
RedLightDistrict

vCash: 500
OT: Ranger Hockey Dream

Okay, so last night, i was very tired after watching all of the games on the free center ice package, and during my dream, it was like a short weekend update SNL sketch, with Tiny Fey saying, with hockey back, the NHL has received a boost of popularity now that the rangers are finally winning. here on their success is (another member of SNL cast)

Then it cuts to inside the rangers locker room, and they're interviewing Henrik lundqvist, and talking about how he was on the best dressed list in sweden, etc. However, before they can get another question out of Henrik, he starts acting like a stereotypical scandinavian primmadona, brushing his hair and refusing to talk. Then kaspar walked in and said, "I am Boris! I am invincible!"

Then, petr prucha walked in with Jaromir Jagr, except prucha was in a boyscout uniform, and jagr was using a walker.

I gotta lay off the coffee. Anyway, anyone else have a strange hockey related dream?

Old
01-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Olympic nut

Send a message via AIM to 007 Send a message via MSN to 007
Dude, you can do it annonymously, you've got all our support:

www.bettyfordcenter.org

Old
01-15-2006, 08:01 PM
g52*

Send a message via AIM to g52*
I had a strange dream a while back.

I was playing for the Rangers, except that we werent in the Garden, but some other small arena. I couldnt do slap shots but I could wristers. The team was leaving for the locker room and I was on the ice taking shots. They left, and I had no idea where the locker room was. I was skating around by myself and I went to go find the locker room. I walked up the stairs to the upper deck on this spiral staircase and I found the Knicks locker room on the upper deck. Then I asked some guy and he told me the Rangers locker room was at the end on this bridge ( like a highway type bridge ). I then decided to screw it and wait for the team and the game to start.

I played and I got a penalty and when I got out of the box it was 5-2. We lost 7-2. The entire time before the game I was telling Renney that I didnt know what shift I was on and I couldnt play but he played me. I got benched after my two penalty calls.

Dont ask I dont know what I was thinking about.

Closed Thread