HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Woww!!

Closed Thread

Old
01-13-2006, 10:22 AM
KOVALEV10*

vCash: 500
Woww!!

Holy macro!!! Just saw the higlights of the Wings/Flyers game from last night. Unbelivable!! That play Datsyuk made to Zetterbeg was unreal. Yzerman's still got the playmaking!! All those goals were just so fun to watch. I wish I had a team like that! Kudos

Old
01-13-2006, 02:19 PM
kira

Send a message via ICQ to kira Send a message via Yahoo to kira
The boy is magic...and even though he seems to be flying under the radar he is quietly going out and putting up the points every night...how could you not love that?

Old
01-13-2006, 02:55 PM
sarcastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira
The boy is magic...and even though he seems to be flying under the radar he is quietly going out and putting up the points every night...how could you not love that?
Kira, I have to take issue with this. Dats had a great game, but it's been awhile since his last one. And the Carolina game might have been his worst performance as a Red Wing. If he would play as hard as he did last night each and every time out he'd win the Hart, or at least be in the running. The fact that he hasn't had it in gear most of the season and still has a lot of points only adds to my disappointment in how good a season he COULD be having.

Hopefully he uses last night as a springboard, because a high-gear Pavel is pretty much unstoppable.

Old
01-13-2006, 04:15 PM
19 for president

He needs a winger, not name Zett, that he has chemistry with. Dats does so much better when he is playing with a player he has chem with. He gives more of an effort it seems. I'd be interesting in seeing what Boston wants for Sammy. He seems like a player Dats would have major chemistry with.

Old
01-13-2006, 04:33 PM
garry1221

Send a message via AIM to garry1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19 for president
He needs a winger, not name Zett, that he has chemistry with. Dats does so much better when he is playing with a player he has chem with. He gives more of an effort it seems. I'd be interesting in seeing what Boston wants for Sammy. He seems like a player Dats would have major chemistry with.
well he's got one at least in shanny, but shanny hasn't stayed on his line enough to make it really work.

Old
01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
kira

Send a message via ICQ to kira Send a message via Yahoo to kira
You know what, I would take Pasha on a bad night over a lot of other guys anytime.

Old
01-15-2006, 12:31 AM
jacK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira
You know what, I would take Pasha on a bad night over a lot of other guys anytime.
we know

Old
01-16-2006, 08:53 AM
octopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19 for president
Aren't Datsyuk and Zetterberg leading the team in points?

How do they not have chemistry?

Oh, and scary thoughts for the day? Datsyuk played in the REL with Ovechkin. Apparently, they have great chemistry.

Old
01-16-2006, 09:13 AM
sarcastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopi
Aren't Datsyuk and Zetterberg leading the team in points?

How do they not have chemistry?

Oh, and scary thoughts for the day? Datsyuk played in the REL with Ovechkin. Apparently, they have great chemistry.
I think the main idea would be to split them up and make 2 deadly lines. To do that we'd need another guy to play with the 'Syuk (pr. SOOK) because whilst Hank plays well with anyone, the 'Syuk does not.

Closed Thread