HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

2/13 Stalock to Worcester; Wingels off IR

Old
02-14-2012, 09:09 AM
one2gamble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210 View Post
There's very little chance that DW will move Greiss...the contract he was signed to was written with the intent of him being the #2 in San Jose next season.

My guess (and this is purely a guess) is that Sexsmith and Sateri are going to rotate back and forth from the ECHL (it will not be in Stockton, it will likely be a team here in the east that won't mind a rotation of top tier goaltenders) with Stalock being the #1 here and getting about 2/3rds the playing time.
Honestly, this is ****ing retarded.

one2gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2gamble View Post
Honestly, this is ****ing retarded.
I suppose you have a better idea of what will happen?

210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2012, 09:54 AM
stalockrox

Two of the 7 goalies that the Sharks have under contract or own the rights to should be gone before July 1st., I'm guessing it'll be Sexsmith and Heemskerk but that just my opinion.

While Sexsmith, Sateri & Stalock may not have a lot of value right now there are several teams that have horrible goalie depth that will be interested, if not now than in the offseason.

The Sharks turned a goalie that had never played in NA and really, didn't have the best of stats to start with into a 6th round pick. GM's have scouts that watch these kids play, they're not total unknowns.

stalockrox is offline   Reply With Quote