HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

v17| Lol Rasual Butler

Closed Thread

Old
02-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Giuseppe Sallo
ELE-VAT-ED

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred50 View Post
I love how the ACC goes bananas when he hits the 3... awesome stuff. Good for Lin.

http://youtu.be/rR3NhE8fBs8

You know why they cheered? To piss off Colangelo! I had enough of him. Time to start shuffling the deck.

Old
02-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Brozak
i scoreded a goal

Lin is incredible. YES I KNOW THERE WAS A CHANCE FOR A LAZY LIN PUN.

But the Raptors were pathetic in the 4th. Absolutely dismal effort, they all but handed them the win on a silver platter. AND THE THREE POINTER. Oh man, the three pointer.

You give a kid like him 10 seconds to figure it out. HE IS ASIAN. He was basically figuring out, no, CONFIRMING all of the physics and geometry before he made his move.

Old
02-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Giuseppe Sallo
ELE-VAT-ED

Honestly, I think this is good for the NBA. It's an incredible story, it truly is.

But funny how Spike Lee is so cocky now, when this team sucked, he complained a lot, now the Knicks' have something to cheer about.

Old
02-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Awesome that the crowd cheered that the winning shot was hit by the losing team? **** that. When I saw all the idiots that came wearing Lin t-shirts and jerseys (looking at you, Chinese people), I was sickened by it. Our arena looked like amateur hour today. **** Jeremy Lin and all the morons who cheered for him hitting the winner yesterday. I wish it went differently. They strip him for TO #9, and hit the winner themselves.

Cheering for Jeremy Lin........just pathetic.

Old
02-15-2012, 11:02 AM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
i hate jermey lin. talk about bandwagon...

we will make the playoff's next year.

Old
02-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
i hate jermey lin. talk about bandwagon...

we will make the playoff's next year.
Thank you. This is how it should be. You don't cheer a guy in your building. Those ****ing bandwagon hoppers. And same division no less. Those fans are pathetic pukes. I bet half that crowd of Asians didn't even know a thing about basketball.

Old
02-15-2012, 11:17 AM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysfanatic View Post
Thank you. This is how it should be. You don't cheer a guy in your building. Those ****ing bandwagon hoppers. And same division no less. Those fans are pathetic pukes. I bet half that crowd of Asians didn't even know a thing about basketball.
pretty much.....

the guy has played in 5 ****** games and he is being compared to the greats in a month or so you will not hear of jermey lin again

Old
02-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Eytinge

I'm not a Knicks fan or Asian and I'm cheering for Lin.

Old
02-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
I'm not a Knicks fan or Asian and I'm cheering for Lin.
On your own court? He should have been booed out of the building. I hate the Knicks, **** them.

Old
02-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Nasty Nazem
The North Remembers

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...nts-in-toronto

Apparently Lin's game winning shot now joins the list of Joe Carter walk off HR to win the world series.

Are you mother ****ing kidding me? Damn idiots writers. I get it, that game winning shot was good and all but that's not even one of the best shots in NBA. You see those types of shots often in NBA and something that should never ever be talked about in the same sentence as Joe Carter's homerun.

Old
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nazem View Post

Apparently Lin's game winning shot now joins the list of Joe Carter walk off HR to win the world series.

Are you mother ****ing kidding me? Damn idiots writers. I get it, that game winning shot was good and all but that's not even one of the best shots in NBA. You see those types of shots often in NBA and something that should never ever be talked about in the same sentence as Joe Carter's homerun.
Words cannot express the stupidity of that article. Yes, it was exciting if you're a Knicks fan, but it is not any of those other moments (especially the Carter one since it was for a freaking championship).

And I thought I was going nuts hearing the cheers yesterday when Lin hit the shot. Ok, yeah. There are going to be a bunch of Knicks fans there. And yeah there are going to be some bandwagoners. But the fact that people who are actually Raptors (at least allegedly) fans were cheering was kinda disgraceful.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."
'14-15 Sharks CI Tracker: 7 GP, 1-4-2 (home-away-Nat'l/In-Region)
Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
Old
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nazem View Post

Yeah, drove me nuts today too. It's not even the best one to happen AGAINST the Raptors. Remember Vinsanity's three with the nets from basically half court? With the boos raining down on him? That's how it should have been for Lin. He should have been ****ing booed.

Old
02-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

someone start a new basketball thread this one is at it's limit.