HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Lundqvist/LINqvist

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-16-2012, 10:03 AM
  #26
jacko23
KCCO!
 
jacko23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Greensboro, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 553
vCash: 500
This Lin guy is just having a hot rookie start. Once people learn better how to defend him and his excitement wears off, he will return to Earth and be just another NBA star.

Anybody remember that ridiculous start Partick Lalime got off to when he entered the league? Everyone was calling him Patrick ROYlime and all that jazz. He came back down to Earth, he was nothing overly spectacular.

jacko23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:14 AM
  #27
UnderPSI
Formerly YMMV
 
UnderPSI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Morris Co, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 799
vCash: 500
Of course its getting tiring hearing about Lin. Pretty much every other sport in NY is more popular and gets more hype then hockey. Its nothing new so I don't see why you guys are so shocked.

I think most are missing the point of why they are blowing up Lin. First, they have a whole new fan base created. Second NBA sees this as a huge market to make tons of money on goods. Third, don't know what sports everyone here watches but there isn't a lot of pro-asian athletes here in the US(aside from the Japanese in MLB) let alone him being the first American Chinese pro NBA player (and also Undrafted). Its pretty much a huge race barrier broken for the asian people, just like when african players broke through in other an otherwise caucasian dominate sports market (like MLB and NHL).

UnderPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:15 AM
  #28
FATCHAMALA11
Kneel Before Zod
 
FATCHAMALA11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 500
I can't wait for Lin to pan out to be the next Kevin Maas/Joba. Screw basketball.

FATCHAMALA11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:16 AM
  #29
will1066
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 160
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
I have SO had it with this Jeremy Lin garbage. Guy has played 7 games, and they're hailing him as if he is the he is the 2nd coming of Michael Jordan.

I have never seen a team get so much undeserved attention, even before this Lin ****, over a team that is clearly better (and has been for years), has more stars than that garbage franchise that shares OUR arena.

I am tired of the Knicks getting the backpage headlines over the Rangers.

I am tired of them getting the priority on TV and Radio.

I am tired of them. Period.

Bottom line is the Knicks don't even deserve to breathe the same air as the Rangers, and now this crap? Henrik Lundqvist has been in this league for 7 YEARS, not 7 games, and was a sensation in his own right during his rookie season. Well he and the Rangers got no attention because of the **** New York media and they're biased hatred towards hockey, and their constant asinine back page headlines with Larry Brown pointing at the something and yelling (mandatory Larry Brown pose).

I like Jeremy Lin as a person, but I am tired of this crap. He was being compared to Ken Dryden last night on ESPN, because of the unknown, out of nowhere factor. He's the difference. Dryden won the 6 final games of the Hab's season, and then went on to win the Conn Smythe as he led the Canadiens to the Stanley Cup. All Jeremy Lin has done is get a crappy team 1 game over .500. To compare him someone who ended up as one of the greatest goalies of all time, is ridiculous.

And then to hear them chanting MVP after the game last night...seriously?? Idiots.

I hope the Knicks lose 10 in a row, and he is invisible in those games, just to show everyone how flipping ridiculous this is.

End rant.

You really wish ill on a guy like Lin? Wow. Cut back on the Haterade, please.

All the guy has done is make the Knicks a better team man. That team's season was lost, they were on the same road as the Jets, completely failing expectations. This Lin guy comes out of nowhere and has saved their season--for now. In their game in Toronto, they were toast, down by double digits most of the night, but won on a furious rally with Lin making the game-winning shot to keep their win streak alive. The Knicks haven't lost since Lin started. The Knicks got their true point guard. The Knicks are going through the same thing like a hockey team that gets a winger they need and as a result other players get slotted into their right spots or find their roles, all three/four lines start clicking, and the team starts winning.

will1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:19 AM
  #30
Kel Varnsen
Below: Nash's Heart
 
Kel Varnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,070
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
I have SO had it with this Jeremy Lin garbage. Guy has played 7 games, and they're hailing him as if he is the he is the 2nd coming of Michael Jordan.

I have never seen a team get so much undeserved attention, even before this Lin ****, over a team that is clearly better (and has been for years), has more stars than that garbage franchise that shares OUR arena.

I am tired of the Knicks getting the backpage headlines over the Rangers.

I am tired of them getting the priority on TV and Radio.

I am tired of them. Period.

Bottom line is the Knicks don't even deserve to breathe the same air as the Rangers, and now this crap? Henrik Lundqvist has been in this league for 7 YEARS, not 7 games, and was a sensation in his own right during his rookie season. Well he and the Rangers got no attention because of the **** New York media and they're biased hatred towards hockey, and their constant asinine back page headlines with Larry Brown pointing at the something and yelling (mandatory Larry Brown pose).

I like Jeremy Lin as a person, but I am tired of this crap. He was being compared to Ken Dryden last night on ESPN, because of the unknown, out of nowhere factor. He's the difference. Dryden won the 6 final games of the Hab's season, and then went on to win the Conn Smythe as he led the Canadiens to the Stanley Cup. All Jeremy Lin has done is get a crappy team 1 game over .500. To compare him someone who ended up as one of the greatest goalies of all time, is ridiculous.

And then to hear them chanting MVP after the game last night...seriously?? Idiots.

I hope the Knicks lose 10 in a row, and he is invisible in those games, just to show everyone how flipping ridiculous this is.

End rant.
This is what my Lin rant would look like if I felt like ranting

I'd add also that it's not uncommon for a guy to get off to a hot start because there is no book out there on him. Once the league gets a better look at him, they start to know his tendencies and how to defend him, it's that readjustment that the player needs to make where we see a lot of these guys fizzle out to mediocre careers.

Kel Varnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:26 AM
  #31
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by will1066 View Post
You really wish ill on a guy like Lin? Wow. Cut back on the Haterade, please.

All the guy has done is make the Knicks a better team man. That team's season was lost, they were on the same road as the Jets, completely failing expectations. This Lin guy comes out of nowhere and has saved their season--for now. In their game in Toronto, they were toast, down by double digits most of the night, but won on a furious rally with Lin making the game-winning shot to keep their win streak alive. The Knicks haven't lost since Lin started. The Knicks got their true point guard. The Knicks are going through the same thing like a hockey team that gets a winger they need and as a result other players get slotted into their right spots or find their roles, all three/four lines start clicking, and the team starts winning.
No, I wish him no ill will. I like him as a person..I'm just tired of hockey getting crapped on because of basketball. And I'm tired of the Rangers getting ignored because of the Knicks. It's been happening for years before Lin, but this is the straw the breaks the camel's back.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:28 AM
  #32
Fitzy
All Is Well
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19,844
vCash: 50
Henrik has been carrying the NYR to win for seven years.

This new kid has been doing it for maybe seven games.

Add to the fact that he is making it harder and harder for me to outright ignore basketball, and it is a little annoying.

__________________
"I have something better than proof: I have anecdotal evidence."
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:56 AM
  #33
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him
 
nyr2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 22,674
vCash: 500
Awards:
I'm a casual basketball fan, and I find what Lin is doing to be pretty awesome. It's a fun spectacle.

The mainstream media in the US doesn't care about hockey. It is what it is. Of course the comparisons are ridiculous. Hockey is still a niche sport in most of the US and probably always will be. The sooner everyone accepts that fact, the better.

__________________

It's just pain.
nyr2k2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 10:58 AM
  #34
Onion Boy
Registered User
 
Onion Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: Japan
Posts: 2,676
vCash: 500
Would have preferred a HageLIN pun myself.

Jeremy Lin can't hold Hank's jock.

Onion Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
  #35
blue425
Registered User
 
blue425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 2,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by htk30 View Post
So Lundqvist being drafted in the 7th round isn't an incredible once-in-a-lifetime story? What has Lin done so far, played well for less than half a dozen games? Great for him and I'm not saying he's going to fall back to earth hard, but..Hank has been doing his thing for ~6 years now. Years, not games.

And people already calling Lin a legend need to think before they speak.
I'm pretty sure that guy....uh...Girardi was also undrafted.

And that other player...what's his....Calla something? Wasn't he passed over in a draft? I'm probably just making **** up.

Don't worry guys..Knicks season will be ending just as the Rangers second season will be starting. The best part? The ice will be a bit better

blue425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:11 AM
  #36
Rangerfans
Registered User
 
Rangerfans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
You guys are soooo bitter and pissy. No one wonder hockey doesn't get love.

From a marketing standpoint, it HELPS the Rangers, btw. Any sort of connection with the Rangers/Knicks will help. Look at the solidarity that occurred during the 94 cup run. That's a perfect example of a city that was enamored with both teams.

To me it's a great marketing standpoint. Because eventually the radio will start saying, "You know the Knicks are really hot! But there is that other NY team that has had several 5 and 7 game win streaks..."

Just enjoy it and if you don't, ignore it. Don't be so moody and whiny.

Rangerfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:24 AM
  #37
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfans View Post
You guys are soooo bitter and pissy. No one wonder hockey doesn't get love.

From a marketing standpoint, it HELPS the Rangers, btw. Any sort of connection with the Rangers/Knicks will help. Look at the solidarity that occurred during the 94 cup run. That's a perfect example of a city that was enamored with both teams.

To me it's a great marketing standpoint. Because eventually the radio will start saying, "You know the Knicks are really hot! But there is that other NY team that has had several 5 and 7 game win streaks..."

Just enjoy it and if you don't, ignore it. Don't be so moody and whiny.
Enjoy it? How do I enjoy it, when I hate the Knicks, and EVERYTHING associated with them? And how can I ignore it when that's all I hear ever 5 ****ing minutes? I hear it on freaking Good Day New York for crying out loud!

Sorry, but I have no interest in riding the Knicks coat tails. You're damn right I'm bitter, and I am not ashamed to admit it. They don't even deserve to be talked about in the same sentence as the Rangers. We are light years better than them, and have been for years. Now we gotta count on them to get publicity? **** them!

And even if was okay with something like this, which I am NOT, then you make the page read LUNsanity, not LINqvist. His name is LUNDQVIST, the headline looks like they spelled his freaking name wrong, and it's a ****ing insult to our goaltender who is the best at his position and has been for a while to be subjected that kind of bull****.


Last edited by TonyTheGr8: 02-16-2012 at 11:29 AM.
TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:26 AM
  #38
JanErixon20
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 435
vCash: 500
I was just wondering....is hockey a niche sport?

JanErixon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:26 AM
  #39
Fitzy
All Is Well
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19,844
vCash: 50
Yeah, I don't plan on giving the Knicks any additional attention or ratings just because they finally found something positive to talk about in regards to their team for a change.

The more Knicks, the more Rangers are on MSG2. The longer they play, the longer we have bad ice. That is about the long and short of it.

Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:28 AM
  #40
Melrose_Jr.
Registered User
 
Melrose_Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Providence, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 10,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Seriously? It's more "newsworthy" than most of the crap being sold these days. It's a story about hope and breaking stereotypes, etc. A guy who nobody gave a chance to succeed at this level got a shot and has made the most of it. Not to mention Lin is as humble as they come...he seems like a genuinely good guy which only makes people root for him more.
If you say so. Maybe I'm so far removed from what goes on in basketball that I assumed it wasn't a big deal that an asian player was playing or that a relative unknown is on a 6 game hot streak out of the box. In my opinion, neither of those things is a even a sports story, nevermind a national news story, even if he is a good guy.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:28 AM
  #41
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Yeah, I don't plan on giving the Knicks any additional attention or ratings just because they finally found something positive to talk about in regards to their team for a change.

The more Knicks, the more Rangers are on MSG2. The longer they play, the longer we have bad ice. That is about the long and short of it.
Exactly. All I gotta say is good thing this isn't the 1950's, or we'd be sent to Toronto to play our freaking playoff games cause of the ****ing circus.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:37 AM
  #42
Rangerfans
Registered User
 
Rangerfans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Enjoy it? How do I enjoy it, when I hate the Knicks, and EVERYTHING associated with them? And how can I ignore it when that's all I hear ever 5 ****ing minutes? I hear it on freaking Good Day New York for crying out loud!
Why do you "HATE" the knicks? If you dislike basketball because you find it boring, well...sorry. More people care and like basketball than hockey. That's a fact. Get use to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Sorry, but I have no interest in riding the Knicks coat tails. You're damn right I'm bitter, and I am not ashamed to admit it. They don't even deserve to be talked about in the same sentence as the Rangers. We are light years better than them, and have been for years. Now we gotta count on them to get publicity? **** them!
Nothing is new. As I said before: hockey has always been a cult and niche following. It's nothing knew. They will talk about the Rangers when the playoffs arrive. Until then? Don't bank on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
And even if was okay with something like this, which I am NOT, then you make the page read LUNsanity, not LINqvist. His name is LUNDQVIST, the headline looks like they spelled his freaking name wrong, and it's a ****ing insult to our goaltender who is the best at his position and has been for a while to be subjected that kind of bull****.
Yes, because I'm sure Hank is so upset and is reeling at the notion. Seriously, he'll get the recognition when he gets the Vezina this year. Until then...it's not going to happen.

and I AGREE with you. The Rangers, Hank, etc. deserve far more recognition than they deserve. But it's not basketballs fault or anything. They simply have better marketing than hockey...it's that simple. So don't be brooding and be all bitter. Just let it go and accept it. If not, you're going to have a stroke.

Rangerfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:38 AM
  #43
savebyrichter35
Registered User
 
savebyrichter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I'm a casual basketball fan, and I find what Lin is doing to be pretty awesome. It's a fun spectacle.

The mainstream media in the US doesn't care about hockey. It is what it is. Of course the comparisons are ridiculous. Hockey is still a niche sport in most of the US and probably always will be. The sooner everyone accepts that fact, the better.
This is literally exactly how I feel. I love college basketball but I'm a casual NBA/Knicks fan. I think it's pretty cool what he's been able to do. Of course he's not the next Jordan, and just like Tebow once the league figures him out I'm sure he won't be very effective (though I think Lin has a better chance than Tebow). But he's real easy to root for, it's a cool story.

Your second point is what I don't understand is so hard for people to grasp. When has hockey ever gotten attention? The fact that people are so stunned and outraged over this is a little mind boggling. Do Lundqvist and the Rangers deserve the attention Lin and the Knicks are getting? Of course they do, but when have they ever gotten it? I used to be annoyed at the lack of coverage the Rangers and the NHL get, but I learned to live with it. And now I like it that way. Do you really want the ESPN/NY sports radio blowhards discussing the NHL and the Rangers? I sure don't. Like you said nyr2k2, the sooner people accept the lack of coverage, the better.

I understand that many here don't like the NBA. I used to be a much bigger Knicks/NBA fan several years ago. When I went to college 5 years ago I really got into college basketball and really stopped caring about the NBA. But the inferiority complex from some Ranger fans is just as ridiculous as the superiority complex from non-hockey fans.

savebyrichter35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:41 AM
  #44
Fitzy
All Is Well
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19,844
vCash: 50
I think hockey has a larger worldwide following than basketball, but that is a moot point not relevant to the topic.

The fact is that Henrik has earned his own identity. Regardless of what sport is bigger in the city, it should be people hyping Lin to be the next Hank, not the other way around.

Fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter who is more popular. Hank is the more accomplished athlete by a mile.

Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:42 AM
  #45
will1066
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 160
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
If you say so. Maybe I'm so far removed from what goes on in basketball that I assumed it wasn't a big deal that an asian player was playing or that a relative unknown is on a 6 game hot streak out of the box. In my opinion, neither of those things is a even a sports story, nevermind a national news story, even if he is a good guy.

Let's face it. If the guy was white, there would be nowhere near the attention. But Lin is breaking a racial barrier.

I also see that Girardi's name came up, being undrafted like Lin. Basketball's just a different animal than hockey. It's easier for one guy to dominate a game in basketball.

will1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:46 AM
  #46
will1066
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 160
vCash: 500
I also have not seen or heard about any resentment from the Rangers, via tweet or text message or whatever.

I think the other night, MSG posted one of Dubi's tweets rooting for Lin. Hockey players know the sport they play is not the NFL, NBA, or MLB. Why can't we accept that too?

will1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:50 AM
  #47
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfans View Post
Why do you "HATE" the knicks? If you dislike basketball because you find it boring, well...sorry. More people care and like basketball than hockey. That's a fact. Get use to it.


Nothing is new. As I said before: hockey has always been a cult and niche following. It's nothing knew. They will talk about the Rangers when the playoffs arrive. Until then? Don't bank on it.



Yes, because I'm sure Hank is so upset and is reeling at the notion. Seriously, he'll get the recognition when he gets the Vezina this year. Until then...it's not going to happen.

and I AGREE with you. The Rangers, Hank, etc. deserve far more recognition than they deserve. But it's not basketballs fault or anything. They simply have better marketing than hockey...it's that simple. So don't be brooding and be all bitter. Just let it go and accept it. If not, you're going to have a stroke.
Because of the constant unwarranted attention they get over the Rangers. They don't deserve it, plain and simple. They're a joke, have been for years. We've been good for years. But no one notices. And then Dolan with that bull**** a few weeks ago, coming out and saying the Rangers we're gonna win the Cup. Why did he decide to make that appearance? Because the Rangers had just taken over first in the league, his basketball team that he loves so much was garbage, and he figured, "oh well..might as well pay attention to my hockey team..what's their name again?"

Oh, and you also said in a previous post how linking the Knicks and the Rangers is good for the Rangers cause it gives them exposure..does it really? So, if the Rangers go out and beat the Blackhawks tonight..another recent Stanley Cup champion..is it gonna get us on the back page of the papers? Talked about on the radio? Be a lead in for SNY? NOPE. Gonna be more Lin crap, cause the Knicks are playing tomorrow night. I'd be willing to bet the house on it.

I can be as bitter as I want about it. That's my prerogative, but I won't have a stroke over it. Just tired of the bull****.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
  #48
JimmyStart*
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Seriously? It's more "newsworthy" than most of the crap being sold these days. It's a story about hope and breaking stereotypes, etc. A guy who nobody gave a chance to succeed at this level got a shot and has made the most of it. Not to mention Lin is as humble as they come...he seems like a genuinely good guy which only makes people root for him more.
Guy goes from sleeping on his bro's couch like joe schmo to becoming one of the most productive starting PG in the NBA in a week. Beats Kobe, WINS ALL SEVEN not one or two but freaking seven of his first games on a team that was struggling mightily. He didn t come on a championship squad he came onto a miserable pile of crap with its stars injured. This just doesnt happen, ever, not even when scouting sucked. Yet it IS happenning.

Down 20. Team comes back. The streak is going to end he matches the entire oppossition point for point in the 4th quarter. Ties the game, holds the ball, let's the clock run down, stands there in front of tens of thousands in the arena, millions watching at home and he f***ing NAILS that shot are you kidding me b***ing about this story? B**** because the media is going overboard fine but the story itself is on track to being an all time epic one.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:55 AM
  #49
savebyrichter35
Registered User
 
savebyrichter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by will1066 View Post
I also have not seen or heard about any resentment from the Rangers, via tweet or text message or whatever.

I think the other night, MSG posted one of Dubi's tweets rooting for Lin. Hockey players know the sport they play is not the NFL, NBA, or MLB. Why can't we accept that too?
Dubi just tweeted yesterday "Gonna have to pick up a #17 Knicks jersey and get to a game!! DuLINsky???"

savebyrichter35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 11:55 AM
  #50
AdamBanks99
MinnesotaMiracleMan
 
AdamBanks99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfans View Post
From a marketing standpoint, it HELPS the Rangers, btw. Any sort of connection with the Rangers/Knicks will help. Look at the solidarity that occurred during the 94 cup run. That's a perfect example of a city that was enamored with both teams.
you nailed it. it's an extremely smart marketing move to try to tap into the lin mania and get some of those viewers to watch the rangers too. granted it would've been smarter if they said the rangers vs. jonathan toews, patrick kane and the blackhawks, but i suppose that's asking too much.

with that said, it's still insulting as a rangers fan that we have to deal with this crap.

AdamBanks99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.