HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

2/15/12 "No Love Lost" - Senators VS Panthers

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-16-2012, 09:31 AM
  #251
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UF & Boca Raton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I thought theo played well over the weekend.

Ellerby had an awful game, agreed.
how was the crowd last night? looked terrible from the jumbotron.

PanthersHockey1 is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 09:32 AM
  #252
HipChecked
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Homestead/Miami Lake
Country: United States
Posts: 17
vCash: 500
So angry at them after this game.

The defense really dropped the ball on this one. 2 of the goals against Clemmensen and one against Theodore were all easily avoidable. They gave away inside position on the netminders and that's the only reason those deflections and tip-ins went in so easily.

HipChecked is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 09:50 AM
  #253
Boooooth10
Registered User
 
Boooooth10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,088
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersflames1 View Post
how was the crowd last night? looked terrible from the jumbotron.
The lower bowl was about 80% full, and the upper level was nearly dead.

Boooooth10 is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 10:24 AM
  #254
PantherboyHTR
An Old School Cat
 
PantherboyHTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Blue Jay Nation...
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,409
vCash: 500
Did anyone else notice Clemmer really fighting for vision of the puck last night. I think I counted 4 times (once was the first goal) where Ottawa took the puck behind the net and he kept looking at the side they originally went behind, thinking they weren't going to try a wrap-a-round and instead cut back in front. And every time they carried the puck completely around and brought it out the far side. He has to trust his Dmen more that they aren't going to let that happen. Could of been a lot worse.

He just didn't seem too focused to me.

PantherboyHTR is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 10:41 AM
  #255
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersflames1 View Post
how was the crowd last night? looked terrible from the jumbotron.
average midweek, 15000ish; most of the noise coming frome Adam graves, adam graves jr, chgoalie and Jeff Schaeffer

adam graves is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 10:43 AM
  #256
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
Did anyone else notice Clemmer really fighting for vision of the puck last night. I think I counted 4 times (once was the first goal) where Ottawa took the puck behind the net and he kept looking at the side they originally went behind, thinking they weren't going to try a wrap-a-round and instead cut back in front. And every time they carried the puck completely around and brought it out the far side. He has to trust his Dmen more that they aren't going to let that happen. Could of been a lot worse.

He just didn't seem too focused to me.
This is his achilles heel. We surmise he is dreadfully slow side to side.

adam graves is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 10:44 AM
  #257
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipChecked View Post
So angry at them after this game.

The defense really dropped the ball on this one. 2 of the goals against Clemmensen and one against Theodore were all easily avoidable. They gave away inside position on the netminders and that's the only reason those deflections and tip-ins went in so easily.
WE all agree.

adam graves is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 11:13 AM
  #258
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 26,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
average midweek, 15000ish; most of the noise coming frome Adam graves, adam graves jr, chgoalie and Jeff Schaeffer
Nice. Did look really empty, though.

__________________
So you're saying there's a chance!
Laus723 is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 12:30 PM
  #259
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987
 
Jeff Shafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
average midweek, 15000ish; most of the noise coming frome Adam graves, adam graves jr, chgoalie and Jeff Schaeffer
Our lets go panther chat (all 4 of us lol)

Jeff Shafer is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 12:46 PM
  #260
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987
 
Jeff Shafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
The lower bowl was about 80% full, and the upper level was nearly dead.













Jeff Shafer is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 12:47 PM
  #261
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987
 
Jeff Shafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
As promised AG, I'd post the pictures. Great hanging out with you and your boy!

Jeff Shafer is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 12:54 PM
  #262
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Shafer View Post
As promised AG, I'd post the pictures. Great hanging out with you and your boy!
Told you Im much more handsome in person.

adam graves is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 01:01 PM
  #263
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987
 
Jeff Shafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Told you Im much more handsome in person.
HAHA I was looking at going to the Montreal game in the next few weeks, I'll let you know if i decide to go

Jeff Shafer is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 02:20 PM
  #264
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,884
vCash: 500
I know AG's (and Jr's) hat is super sexy in person!!!!

CHGoalie27 is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 03:09 PM
  #265
jkscott
Florida Panther STH
 
jkscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 873
vCash: 500
Nice pics.

AG looks almost exactly as I had imagined.

jkscott is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 04:15 PM
  #266
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkscott View Post
Nice pics.

AG looks almost exactly as I had imagined.
what did i do to ever offend u?

adam graves is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 04:19 PM
  #267
Erick
Registered User
 
Erick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 11,516
vCash: 500
I think it's unfair to criticize Clemmer in any way for this game. The only goal against he had a chance on was goal #1. It was partially his fault because of poor positioning, but the Panthers D was soft in front of the net, as well.

He had no shot in the 2nd period. It was terrible.
Goal #2 was a tip-in in front as the Panthers completely ignored the Sens player. Goal #3 both Panther defenders went to the puck-handler leaving the other side wide open. And then goal #4 was Daniel Alfredsson on a breakaway. What's he supposed to do on those? He made a couple of good stops in the 1st period including one on a breakaway (forgot who it was against).

He looked ready to play; the rest of the team just sucked. Theodore didn't fare much better in his period for a reason.

Erick is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 04:29 PM
  #268
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987
 
Jeff Shafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,369
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkscott View Post
Nice pics.

AG looks almost exactly as I had imagined.
JK i laughed my a** off when i read that comment.

Jeff Shafer is offline  
Old
02-16-2012, 04:30 PM
  #269
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
I think it's unfair to criticize Clemmer in any way for this game. The only goal against he had a chance on was goal #1. It was partially his fault because of poor positioning, but the Panthers D was soft in front of the net, as well.

He had no shot in the 2nd period. It was terrible.
Goal #2 was a tip-in in front as the Panthers completely ignored the Sens player. Goal #3 both Panther defenders went to the puck-handler leaving the other side wide open. And then goal #4 was Daniel Alfredsson on a breakaway. What's he supposed to do on those? He made a couple of good stops in the 1st period including one on a breakaway (forgot who it was against).

He looked ready to play; the rest of the team just sucked. Theodore didn't fare much better in his period for a reason.
Erick, I still believe its Theo's team. A hot theo and only a hot theo gets us into the playoffs. I am baffled by KD's decision, but kudos to you for thinking it may unfold as it did.

I dont blame clemmer for the game. Only for the first goal which was totally on him. IF Theo was there and makes the save and we score first would the outcome be different? I don't play that game.

adam graves is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.