Old
02-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Shoebottom
Bruin exiting lair

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
huh...

If you mean he got hit by a puck, yeah sure... but injury ? really ? what now... a little cut is considered an injury ?

unless you,re saying he was concussed or broke something in his face on that play ? ? (see, THAT would be considered an injury)...

so I'll ask again, and take a few seconds to think about it real hard... what injury are you talking about ?
And you knew it wasn't anything serious at that exact moment because you had Dr.Recchi sitting next to you? Or did you know it wasn't anything serious because there wasn't enough flopping around like you are used to from Hab players like Emelin lol. Get lost troll.

Shoebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2012, 10:41 AM
ReggieMoto

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to ReggieMoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI
huh...

If you mean he got hit by a puck, yeah sure... but injury ? really ? what now... a little cut is considered an injury ?
At the time that happened, troll, no one knew how severe the injury was. His jaw could have been broken, and teeth could have been knocked out. However, the Bell Centre wasted no time cheering the fact that Chara got hit in the face by a puck.

Quote:
unless you,re saying he was concussed or broke something in his face on that play ? ? (see, THAT would be considered an injury)...
At the time the injury occurred, those were distinct possibilities. And the crowd appeared to be more than pleased that those outcomes were entirely possible, and applauded and cheered.

Quote:
so I'll ask again, and take a few seconds to think about it real hard... what injury are you talking about ?
And I'll say it again, troll: when Chara got hit in the face by the puck.

ReggieMoto is offline   Reply With Quote