HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Preds send out STH Renewal and Playoff Invoices

Old
02-18-2012, 11:11 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
Preds send out STH Renewal and Playoff Invoices

I got my season ticket renewal form/playoff ticket form in the mail today. It mentions that for the 12-13 season, the Predators will expand the Premium Lower Bowl, Lower Bowl Endzone, Gary Force Acura Level Endzone and Shoot Twice Mezzanine.

Very interesting indeed. How is a non traditional market like us surviving?

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 11:14 AM
cleangene

Are upper level prices jacked up to $50 a game? You might have answered your own question.

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
I got my season ticket renewal form/playoff ticket form in the mail today. It mentions that for the 12-13 season, the Predators will expand the Premium Lower Bowl, Lower Bowl Endzone, Gary Force Acura Level Endzone and Shoot Twice Mezzanine.

Which is, of course, the opposite of Florida, who took away more than 2,000 seats out of their official hockey capacity.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 11:55 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
Are upper level prices jacked up to $50 a game? You might have answered your own question.
Nevermind. They "expanded" the pricing areas. The more expensive seats now take over the cheaper seats. Like the shoot twice mezzanine will now be entirely all you can eat so you will have to pay that price for any seat in the entire end, not just those 3 sections. Sorry for any confusion, I confused myself.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Predatorbill

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post

I've been told that the rear entrance will become a new front entrance once the convention center is done. Could this be part of the preparation?

Predatorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 02:13 PM
predseth

Did they do anything with the upper goal zone?

predseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2012, 05:40 PM
predfan98

one of the changes for next year is with the "ticket exchange" nights when you can't be there.

next year you will have to turn in the tickets that you "aren't going to use or can't use"
a week BEFORE the game you "aren't going to be there."

not after the fact..

wonder how helpful the reps will be with those calls one week before..... i imagine it will depend on the rep...

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Fo Shea Shea

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
one of the changes for next year is with the "ticket exchange" nights when you can't be there.

next year you will have to turn in the tickets that you "aren't going to use or can't use"

not after the fact..

wonder how helpful the reps will be with those calls one week before..... i imagine it will depend on the rep...
That sucks. I'm on call. It's usually day of or day before when I know I can't make a game.

Fo Shea Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2012, 06:31 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fo Shea Shea View Post
That sucks. I'm on call. It's usually day of or day before when I know I can't make a game.
i know, it's usually last minute when i know i'm not going to be at a game.

Old
02-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Adz

Quote:
i know, it's usually last minute when i know i'm not going to be at a game.
Same here. If I'm not there, I'm usually sick. I don't know my illness schedule a week in advance.

Still, it's probably overall a good sign--they don't need us to trade in tickets and come to another game just to put butts in seats.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 06:56 AM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
Same here. If I'm not there, I'm usually sick. I don't know my illness schedule a week in advance.

Still, it's probably overall a good sign--they don't need us to trade in tickets and come to another game just to put butts in seats.
Yes, I'll have to figure out how to send tickets to people, I think we can do that now without out a charge and it's free for both people... I don't think they have to be a season ticket holder, do they?

Old
02-20-2012, 08:07 AM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
you could do that this year for free too!

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 09:40 AM
Predsfan80

Quote:

not after the fact..

Good luck with that one. I've had bad luck with the reps over the last few years. I keep getting emails and free vouchers even when I'm not a season ticket holder. I tried emailing my old rep today but no word yet. I got the same renewal packet in the mail on Saturday. I want to start up my season tickets again for next year but if I can't get a hold of the reps then I'm not sure how that is going to work.

Predsfan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predsfan80 View Post
Good luck with that one. I've had bad luck with the reps over the last few years. I keep getting emails and free vouchers even when I'm not a season ticket holder. I tried emailing my old rep today but no word yet. I got the same renewal packet in the mail on Saturday. I want to start up my season tickets again for next year but if I can't get a hold of the reps then I'm not sure how that is going to work.
If you're having problems your best bet is to go straight to Nat Hardin. He's over the ticket sales and he'll either get on it himself or assign you to someone who will.

Since you got the paperwork, I'm guessing the seats are still open. You can send in your renewal and then change seats or whatever in May during the seat selection. Problem would be you'd have your old seats for the playoffs so if you don't want them, go through Nat first.

Old
02-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Shea Weber

I haven't received anything in the mail....but they went ahead and started charging me for next season on my payment plan.

?? usually they call you and ask if you want to renew....ooook.

Shea Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Predsfan80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
If you're having problems your best bet is to go straight to Nat Hardin. He's over the ticket sales and he'll either get on it himself or assign you to someone who will.

Since you got the paperwork, I'm guessing the seats are still open. You can send in your renewal and then change seats or whatever in May during the seat selection. Problem would be you'd have your old seats for the playoffs so if you don't want them, go through Nat first.
Nat is my dad's cousin. He is what started the downfall. One reason why the food vouchers went from 4 down to 1. My overall luck hasn't been good.

Old
02-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Adz

Okay then...try Kristin Smith. She's done a good job for me this year. A little slow in response time, but overall good. There's another woman named Jana who's good...but I can't remember her last name. I'm not at work so I can't check my emails yet.

I remember you talking about this before now.

Old
02-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Predsfan80

I remember talking to you about it on the other boards too. Kristen is the one who told me that she can't deal with me. She use to be my rep but then changed to someone else without me knowing about it. She told that since she is not my rep that she can't help me. I'm in customer service and that isn't the right thing to tell a customer. My old rep just emailed me so hopefully I can get this straightened out.

Old
02-20-2012, 10:22 AM
token grinder

since Courtney left, I have had Rebecca Swan and she has been great to me.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 11:38 AM
puckscene

I had one good ticket rep ever, but he left after the 2006-07 season. I don't recommend mine.

puckscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Broom of the System

My rep used to be Will Myers, he was awesome and still helps whenever I call him, even though I've been switched. Now my rep is Jana and she's been pretty good. Will was amazing though.

Broom of the System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 01:51 PM
PredsChik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Weber View Post
I haven't received anything in the mail....but they went ahead and started charging me for next season on my payment plan.

?? usually they call you and ask if you want to renew....ooook.
Did u sign up for the 2/20 plan at the beginning of this season? It automatically charges for 2 years otherwise, I'd call them.

Im in my 5th year as a full sth and I've had 5 different reps. The first 3 were great, more recently, not so much.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Shea Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsChik20 View Post
Did u sign up for the 2/20 plan at the beginning of this season? It automatically charges for 2 years otherwise, I'd call them.

Im in my 5th year as a full sth and I've had 5 different reps. The first 3 were great, more recently, not so much.
Yes. 2/20, and I received the packet in the mail today.

Shea Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 02:25 PM
cleangene

Rebecca Swan, Jana DeLuna, or Marty Mulford have all gone the extra mile at times to help me. Sure hope I get to see you at games again soon, PF80!!!

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Predsfan80

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
Rebecca Swan, Jana DeLuna, or Marty Mulford have all gone the extra mile at times to help me. Sure hope I get to see you at games again soon, PF80!!!
Me too Gene I was going to mention earlier how you had success with Rebecca. I think Charles has me taken care of now. Looks like their going to be doing the pick a seat differently for next season. It will all be online to where you can choose your seat instead of having to go to the arena.