HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Going to 1/28 game v Pens, question about Hotel checkin age?

Closed Thread

Old
01-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Greg in MA

vCash: 500
Going to 1/28 game v Pens, question about Hotel checkin age?

I will be going down to New York City with the gf to catch the 1/28 2pm game against the Pens. We're driving from Boston and would like to spend the night at a hotel in NYC. Any suggestions in the MSG area?

I grew up in South Salem outside of NYC, but it's been a while since I've been in the city. Lastly, I will be 20 at the time of check in (my birthday is the 25th, gf will still be 19). Is this going to be an issue with some hotels? I just spent two weeks in Costa Rica without a single hotel age issue and now I'm being made aware that something may come up in NYC?

Worst comes to worst we can stay with the grandmother in Greenwich, CT, but I'd rather get a room in the city for atleast a night. Am I S.O.L. due to my age or are there a few places near MSG that don't mind?

Edit: I've also got decent tickets behind the Bruin's bench for Sat's home game against NYR. Hooray for birthday money!

Old
01-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
You need to call the hotel you're thinking of staying at and ask them about your age. And expect to pay a lot more than you think you need to.

Closed Thread