HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kevin Dupont takes Shots @ Hab Fans & Montreal

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
You do understand that similar incidents have happened before, right?
We don't understand this kind of talk. We are special. We are Habs fans.

Right now we're on a 19 year streak of being victims.

The refs screw us.
The league hates us.
If you're a journalist and your laptop's wallpaper does not have a CHC logo you just don't get us (unless what you write affirms our centre-of-the-universe status).

If you're a fan outside Montreal with an outside perspective you're just jealous.

Old
02-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHabs View Post
**** no he didn't...what he get? Oh boohoo some interviews. He got a big standing O at home after the incident and raised the ultimate prize 3 ****ing months later. Give me a break with facing the music...he didn't face **** yet.

I guess no one remembers Chara saying he didn't do anything wrong on the play, how the Bruins thought it was a freaking strong hockey play. How ****ing Mark Recchi got his MD in a week and analyzed Max post concussion symptoms.

I will have no respect for Chara and if I was there I would have started an OLE chant after he got hit in the face.
I would have also. Only I wished it worse than it actually was. Class...Chara breaking a kids neck. The stuck middle finger issue, the beating of Pyatt with equipment. Yeah thats all class for the Bruins. Chara hasn't got his. Personally if someone knocked him out of hockey for good, I wouldn't shed a tear. The guy is a POS.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Ollie Williams

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
I would have also. Only I wished it worse than it actually was. Class...Chara breaking a kids neck. The stuck middle finger issue, the beating of Pyatt with equipment. Yeah thats all class for the Bruins. Chara hasn't got his. Personally if someone knocked him out of hockey for good, I wouldn't shed a tear. The guy is a POS.
This. In any case, we still need to go 20 more years with no cup to match the Bruins last cup drought, I'm not worried.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:19 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post
When Chara went down after the puck bit him, I and my friends cheered from my couch in my living room. I believe I may have even clapped my hands together. If that makes me classless, so be it.

Not only did I clap but I did a fist pump as well. **** Chara and
**** Boston.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:28 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
That's what's been deemed classless by analysts on the outside looking in. Wether you care or not.
I dont care nearly as much as you do.

But you know how I know you are not very bright?

Now get your self righteous but very hypocritical self out of here.

But one last question. Do you care that the Sens fans were cheering when Hedman was laying on the ice in pain?

Old
02-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Jerk Store
Classless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
I dont care nearly as much as you do.

But you know how I know you are not very bright?

Now get your self righteous but very hypocritical self out of here.

But one last question. Do you care that the Sens fans were cheering when Hedman was laying on the ice in pain?
Where did I say cheering for hurt players was right? Also, the video you showed me, fans were cheering a hit then a fight, not an injury. But if you care so much to dig up old videos and it will make you feel better, dig up anything similar with my team and I will tell you that it's a classless reaction.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:33 PM
No Style Points

Kevin who?

It's just some no-talent hack (their Jack Todd?) trying to rile us up, and it looks like it's working. Don't fall for it boys.

Still, F the Bruins, straight up.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:33 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Where did I say cheering for hurt players was right? Also, the video you showed me, fans were cheering a hit then a fight, not an injury. But if you care so much to dig up old videos and it will make you feel better, dig up anything similar with my team and I will tell you that it's a classless reaction.
Well Mother Teresa, I have nothing else to say to a saint like you.

But seriously, what the **** are you doing on this board talking **** about something you really dont know about nor care about?

Old
02-19-2012, 04:35 PM
andy28

Quote:

That was a hit.

In any case, the Sens fan poster does not seem to be arguing that this incident makes Habs fans more classless than any others. Just that he agrees that the cheering incident in and of itself is classless, but also classless when others do it, including his own team.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:40 PM
andy28

Quote:
Whether you agree with Jerk Store's assessment of the situation or not, he has argued his position pretty reasonably here.

He is not being a hypocrite, claiming that his team or any other is any better. Just focusing on the incident at hand.

Some look at the incident and say it was classless. Some say well the Habs have their reasons. Not everyone is going to agree. To those who really wanna have that attitude of "F the Bruins they deserved it....", why would you even bother arguing. It makes you sound more like a baby than a tough guy. Don't let yourself get riled up over a stupid article.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:42 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferiah View Post
That was a hit.

In any case, the Sens fan poster does not seem to be arguing that this incident makes Habs fans more classless than any others. Just that he agrees that the cheering incident in and of itself is classless, but also classless when others do it, including his own team.
Thanks for encouraging more blabbering posts from him.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Jerk Store
Classless

Quote:

But seriously, what the **** are you doing on this board talking **** about something you really dont know about nor care about?
Why would you say that? I watch the Habs whenever Ottawa isn't playing. Anyway, no point discussing this with you.

Quote:
That was a hit.

Yes. I don't like seeing athletes get hurt, no matter who they play for or what might've happened before. There is, for the most part, a certain respect between players regardless of which team they play for. Price and Thomas seemed to be getting along just fine at last year's ASG.

While I get the booing Chara and all, I just don't get cheering on a possible injury. What happened to Pacioretty last year was awful and scary and you hate to see that happen to players. I don't for a second think that Chara meant to injure a fellow hockey player. Did it warrant a suspension?Perhaps, it was a reckless play. But regardless of who might get hurt, it should never be cheered.

Old
02-19-2012, 04:49 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Whether you agree with Jerk Store's assessment of the situation or not, he has argued his position pretty reasonably here.

He is not being a hypocrite, claiming that his team or any other is any better. Just focusing on the incident at hand.

Some look at the incident and say it was classless. Some say well the Habs have their reasons. Not everyone is going to agree. To those who really wanna have that attitude of "F the Bruins they deserved it....", why would you even bother arguing. It makes you sound more like a baby than a tough guy. Don't let yourself get riled up over a stupid article.
You can get off to his condescending posts about Canadiens fans on a Canadiens board. I dont.

You sound as high and mighty as the Sens fan. Enjoy the lofty view.

And I will say it again, I was happy as hell Chara took a puck to the face.

No class when it comes to the Bruins regards,

Old
02-19-2012, 04:51 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Why would you say that? I watch the Habs whenever Ottawa isn't playing. Anyway, no point discussing this with you.

Yes. I don't like seeing athletes get hurt, no matter who they play for or what might've happened before. There is, for the most part, a certain respect between players regardless of which team they play for. Price and Thomas seemed to be getting along just fine at last year's ASG.

While I get the booing Chara and all, I just don't get cheering on a possible injury. What happened to Pacioretty last year was awful and scary and you hate to see that happen to players. I don't for a second think that Chara meant to injure a fellow hockey player. Did it warrant a suspension?Perhaps, it was a reckless play. But regardless of who might get hurt, it should never be cheered.
You have no credibility after making that statement.

Seriously, what the **** are you trying to prove here?

Old
02-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Jerk Store
Classless

Quote:
You have no credibility after making that statement.

Seriously, what the **** are you trying to prove here?
you're very agitated...

Old
02-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Krautso

Quote:

Chara may not have intended to injure Max but he sure didn't have any respect for him or his safety when he pushed him into the stanchion. Then he failed to have any respect for the intelligence of the NHL or its fans when he claimed he didn't know where he was on the ice or who he was playing against.

A hockey crowd is not going to "be the bigger man" and show Chara respect when he gets hit by a puck and falls to the ice, in what was obviously not a serious incident because its the classy thing to do. Hell to hear Chara tell it, he doesn't even know where he is or who he is playing against 1/2 the time so I doubt he was even aware of the cheering.

Old
02-19-2012, 05:10 PM
andy28

Quote:
You can get off to his condescending posts about Canadiens fans on a Canadiens board. I dont.
SouthernHab, you ever look at the Bruins board after they have a loss and take a special enjoyment in them blaming the refs and whining?

They like seeing you get hot and bothered too.

Why give em the satisfaction?

People who really dislike the Habs don't give a damn what we think. If we lost a game due to bad reffing, no one from the other team is going to look at our complaints and say "Hey they are right. They deserved that win." They are happy to win and even happier to see us calling it unfair. You think I am trying to preach a nice guy philosophy, and it comes off as condescending to you. Being controlled around your enemy is the best way to hate him. The enemy just gets a kick out of you.

Last edited by andy28: 02-19-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old
02-19-2012, 05:11 PM
sheed36

I didn't read the article and won't but I'm guessing he's calling Hab fans classless for cheering because Chara got a puck to the face? I wonder what his opinion is of the Bruin fans on this board who wished Pacioretty was dead while he was lying on the ice?

Old
02-19-2012, 05:21 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
SouthernHab, you ever look at the Bruins board after they have a loss and take a special enjoyment in them blaming the refs and whining?

They like seeing you get hot and bothered too.

Why give em the satisfaction?
Agitated? Hot and bothered?

I am far from being pissed off. I just dont understand (I know exactly why he is here) why some idiot Sens fan is here preaching to us in a condescending manner. Especially after his Chara comment regarding "no intent to hurt".

Old
02-19-2012, 05:23 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
you're very agitated...
Hey, I've never reported a post as trolling so I dont know where the report button is.

Can you help me out and tell me where it is?

Old
02-19-2012, 05:24 PM
andy28

Quote:
Agitated? Hot and bothered?

I am far from being pissed off. I just dont understand (I know exactly why he is here) why some idiot Sens fan is here preaching to us in a condescending manner. Especially after his Chara comment regarding "no intent to hurt".
Well you do come off that way. Certainly moreso than JerkStore does. And that is the sort of thing that makes it enjoyable for fans of rival teams to read our board.

Old
02-19-2012, 05:30 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Well you do come off that way. Certainly moreso than JerkStore does. And you are the type of guy who makes it enjoyable for fans of rival teams to read our board.
You just pointed out the difference between you and I.

You think that its important to be seen in a good light to "other fans" with your posts here.

Me, I dont give a **** what fans of other teams think about what I post. Its the freakin' internet.

Edit. And if my beiing happy that Chara had a little blood on his chin from a puck and some think that is classless..........So?

Old
02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
andy28

Quote:

You think that its important to be seen in a good light to "other fans" with your posts here.
No, you are missing the point. I don't care whether they think its classless or not. I just don't feel the need to defend it to anyone.

You are giving your rivals exactly what they want.

Old
02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
andy28

Quote:
Edit. And if my beiing happy that Chara had a little blood on his chin from a puck and some think that is classless..........So?
No problem with that.

If you really dont care what people think, why try to prove them wrong by arguing.

If you believe it, you don't need to argue it.

Old
02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Matt Kassian just put some scrapes and bruises on Thornton's ugly face with his fists.

I am classless because I laughed when they showed Thornton's face close up.

Closed Thread