HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Cgy fla

Old
02-20-2012, 12:05 AM
FightinSioux

vCash: 500
Cgy fla

Cgy - moss + (possibly Sarich)
Fla - drew shore

What would need to be added..
Work with it.

As FLA makes a playoff run and adds depth in the Forward&Defence position

Last edited by FightinSioux: 02-20-2012 at 12:18 AM.
FightinSioux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:08 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLaMeRss View Post
Cgy - moss +
Fla - drew shore

What would need to be added..
Work with it.
Shore has started to play to a level above where he was picked I think he has decent value to the panthers. I would guess If they are serious about the playoffs this year and want depth then Moss + Sarich would give a 2/3 line winger/center and a solid 4/5 defensemen but I think that might take to much from our own playoff push.

TheHudlinator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Silvesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGleninator View Post
Shore has started to play to a level above where he was picked I think he has decent value to the panthers. I would guess If they are serious about the playoffs this year and want depth then Moss + Sarich would give a 2/3 line winger/center and a solid 4/5 defensemen but I think that might take to much from our own playoff push.
I don't know why Babchuk isn't playing him and Brodie would make a deadly pair and sit Sarich.

Silvesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:13 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvesta View Post
I don't know why Babchuk isn't playing him and Brodie would make a deadly pair and sit Sarich.
I would love to have Babs back in the lineup and I generally agree with you but I know most fans like the physical presence of sarich on the back end.

TheHudlinator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Silvesta

Ya well we need all the offense we can get to be honest, and he can throw his weight around he's bigger than Sarich I think lol. Plus his slap shot with a broken stick > Cory's hardest slap shot

Silvesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:20 AM
DropIt

I would love to get Drew Shore to the Flames, I think he is one of the most under rated prospects not in the NHL right now.
I think a fair swap, actually would be Shore for Nemisz. Calgary is short on quality centre prospects and Florida has an abundance of centres, while the Florida could use winger prospects in return and Calgary could part with theirs.

DropIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:27 AM
DropIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvesta View Post
Ya well we need all the offense we can get to be honest, and he can throw his weight around he's bigger than Sarich I think lol. Plus his slap shot with a broken stick > Cory's hardest slap shot
When you have Bouwmeester, Brodie, Butler and Gio all with the ability to play the role of puck moving defenceman, then having another offensive defenseman who compromises your defensive play is not smart. Every team needs some stay at home type players who can punish, and at this point the Flames need some presence on the back end along with Hannan to punish and clear the front of the net.

DropIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Johnny Hoxville
Dust Buster

vCash: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropIt View Post
I would love to get Drew Shore to the Flames, I think he is one of the most under rated prospects not in the NHL right now.
I think a fair swap, actually would be Shore for Nemisz. Calgary is short on quality centre prospects and Florida has an abundance of centres, while the Florida could use winger prospects in return and Calgary could part with theirs.
Agreed with this 100%.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Mysterio

I would love to get shore. Him and Bartschi would be unreal together.

Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Dread Clawz
Auston Matthews USA!

There's no way this is even close to getting shore. And Tallon has said that he's not going to trade any top prospects for a playoff push unless its for a player that will be part of the teams future, so no. He's not interested in any rentals.

Dread Clawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markstrom Rules View Post
There's no way this is even close to getting shore. And Tallon has said that he's not going to trade any top prospects for a playoff push unless its for a player that will be part of the teams future, so no. He's not interested in any rentals.
awwwww

You couldnt just let flames fans HOPE that there would be one team willing to give us prospects for our garbage??

Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 07:39 AM
IceManCat
#CatsAreComing

I didn't care much for Shore, but after watching him play the other not this dude is pretty damn good. Had great hockey sense and was all over the ice, I wouldn't give him up for a rental.

IceManCat is offline   Reply With Quote