HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nashville Goes Nationwide!

Old
02-20-2012, 10:01 AM
cju1979
Radulov Convert

vCash: 500
Nashville Goes Nationwide!

How can you not be proud of our boys!

As a native of Mass who came here in about 2001 (my Dad had always thought the Bruins were bums), I immediately adopted the Preds as my new hometown team and come on, how can we not be thinking about Lord Stanley right now.

We have arguably the best goalie in the West, the best defensive tandem (given Suter has had lapses), great talent developing on all levels AND a fan base that keeps growing and embracing this tremendous team and staff.

From my friends back up in New England to the guys I play fantasy sports with in Canada, Detroit, Chicago, NY and elsewhere, not only are they taking notice, they are watching. They comment on how Toots has grown and how fun he is to watch. How sick Rinne is and they all wish they could get some of our blueliners. Granted we don't have that one guy but who cares, we have a team seems to be having fun and a city that loves them.

Screw any negativity about Blake, Ellis, Gill or whatever is manufactured by unknowledgable fans, bloggers or media. I am all in and into whatever Trots and Poile deem right until they are proven wrong.

Keep up the great chatter and passion guys! See you here and at the games!

(and seriously, how fun was it to see Minnesota post a clean sheet on the B's yesterday ;^)

cju1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 10:07 AM
VFL615*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cju1979 View Post
How can you not be proud of our boys!

As a native of Mass who came here in about 2001 (my Dad had always thought the Bruins were bums), I immediately adopted the Preds as my new hometown team and come on, how can we not be thinking about Lord Stanley right now.

We have arguably the best goalie in the West, the best defensive tandem (given Suter has had lapses), great talent developing on all levels AND a fan base that keeps growing and embracing this tremendous team and staff.

From my friends back up in New England to the guys I play fantasy sports with in Canada, Detroit, Chicago, NY and elsewhere, not only are they taking notice, they are watching. They comment on how Toots has grown and how fun he is to watch. How sick Rinne is and they all wish they could get some of our blueliners. Granted we don't have that one guy but who cares, we have a team seems to be having fun and a city that loves them.

Screw any negativity about Blake, Ellis, Gill or whatever is manufactured by unknowledgable fans, bloggers or media. I am all in and into whatever Trots and Poile deem right until they are proven wrong.

Keep up the great chatter and passion guys! See you here and at the games!

(and seriously, how fun was it to see Minnesota post a clean sheet on the B's yesterday ;^)
No doubt about it. If we can some how add that one piece to the fowards group we will gain even more support and eyes comes May. I might be crazy but after watching us play the wings this year and watching them yesterday against the Sharks. I told my wife we will beat Detroit in the playoffs if it comes to it. I firmly believe it too.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote