Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Boston Hockey Talk Project needs help!

Old
02-20-2012, 10:54 AM
scotiahockey

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to scotiahockey Send a message via MSN to scotiahockey Send a message via Yahoo to scotiahockey Send a message via Skype™ to scotiahockey
Boston Hockey Talk Project needs help!

Hello Folks!
I want to take some time to thank all of you who have been listening to our show and visiting our site. This whole things started because i was stuck living in Wilmington, Delaware without a hockey fan in the same zip code, and I simply wanted to talk hockey. The show and crew have undergone many changes and evolutions, and we have had some great people working with us come and go. Well, we need some help, especially in the writing department.

We specifically are looking for pre game and post game write ups. we would love to add a few writers to the staff to cover these articles and also to add editorials or commentary as well. These would be roughly 400-600 words, and a factual based reporting style.
Our editor is a hard ass, no question, but he ensures the quality of the information that hits the website, and he has helped me be a better writer, and he can do the same for you.

This is a volunteer position, but you will get credit on the site, and have a forum to add blog entries, commentary, and other articles as well.

We are also looking for help in other areas:

-A producer for the show
This should be someone who is good at making audio files, and sound effects, and someone who could even run the online switchboard during the shows.

-On air show Host
The show has had 2 very talented hosts to this point, and the duty has been shared recently by myself and Bill, and we are both more comfortable in other roles. If you have any sort of media experience, and a good face for radio(voice too), we would love to hear from you.

-Online Social Media Mogul
We want someone to help share the load of running our twitter/facebook and any other online social marketing pushes that would be helpful in growing the show.

If you have any interest in any of these positions, you can PM me here, but better yet, fill out our join the team application on our site:

http://bruinstalkradio.com/join-the-team/

Cheers to all, and thanks for listening and being part of this project!

Go Bruins!

scotiahockey is online now   Reply With Quote