HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kevin Dupont takes Shots @ Hab Fans & Montreal

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Anksun

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Anksun
Shame on the habs fans for that reaction toward a puck in the face of Chara? Really.

Shame on Bruins for even complaining about it after the Chara incident, the Pyatt and Spacek beat down, the Ference finger to the entire crowd, the ... it's goes on and on and on.

At this point, if you dont understand why a crowd wouldnt cheer a puck in the face of Chara... shame on you.

Old
02-20-2012, 05:19 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyShea View Post
No that was against the pengs i think
Nope it was against the bruins, even more pathetic is Gill is born and raised in Massachusetts.

Old
02-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Darth Joker

Many Habs fans (including myself) sincerely believe that Chara intentionally tried to injure Patches last year. Furthermore, Chara wasn't even suspended a game for it.

I find it interesting that when Habs fans are criticized, it always seems to be when the most extenuating of circumstances are in play (i.e. some Habs fans booing the most overpaid/under-achieving Habs player of all-time, Scott Gomez; some Habs fans cheering an injury to a guy that many of us sincerely believe headhunted one of our best players).

Is this really that hard to get and understand?

If Habs fans were cheering an injury to just some random Bruins player, then yeah, I'd agree that's barbaric and classless. But to this particular Bruin, with his history against us?

When a player gains a certain notoriety in a city due to how badly he injured one of the home team's players (think back to Claude Lemieux-on-Kris Draper or Ulf Samuelsson-on-Cam Neely) then this sort of stuff is to be expected.

Let's be frank here: Chara is a very good player, but he also can be a very dirty player. And if you play that way, you should be prepared for the consequences that come with it (such as being thoroughly hated and despised by fans of rival teams).

Old
02-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Teufelsdreck

KDP. you think you created thunder but it's only a loud fart. Are you starved for news? As I recall, Plekanec showed concern for the fallen Ent.

Old
02-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Ayatollah Chowmeini

We were cheering for Plekanec checking to see if he's ok, because Plekanec is a class act and so are we. Is everyone happy now?

Old
02-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Pleky Roks

Who cares!!! If the same thing happened to Subban in Boston....the fans would go nuts in the Gardens so Bruins fans need to stop acting like babies!!!

One thing I can say is that at least Plekanec had the class to go over to Chara and ask if he was ok and give him a tap on the butt knowing that it was a pure accident. I don't recall Chara showing the same amount of class when he drove Pacioretty into the turnbuckle!! All we heard was some BS story about how he didn't know where he was on the ice when every single video clip proves differently as Chara pushed Pacioretty's head into the turnbuckle!!!

The Bruins and their simple fans need to get over themselves and remember that they aren't the classiest fans in the NHL all the time either!!!

Old
02-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Halifaxhab*

Dear Mr. Dupont,

I have a coupon for an optomotrist visit. You can use it to have your eyes checked after straining them so hard looking down your nose at us low down scummy Habs fans.

Sincerely;

The classless Habs fans

Old
02-20-2012, 06:19 PM
rUmX

Meh. Looks like some fans of other teams are taking this opportunity to call out Habs fans as classless and put us down.

Old
02-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Qui Gon Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUmX View Post
Meh. Looks like some fans of other teams are taking this opportunity to call out Habs fans as classless and put us down.
I guess that must make today a ____day. I never could get the hang of ____days.

Old
02-20-2012, 06:45 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Chowmeini View Post
We were cheering for Plekanec checking to see if he's ok, because Plekanec is a class act and so are we. Is everyone happy now?
Yes it was this. Other fan bases don't understand how to cheer your team player trying to go help the opponent

Old
02-20-2012, 06:47 PM
MicroFracture

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUmX View Post
Pope is catholic, bears **** in woods etc.

Old
02-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Hey Kevin did people care about hockey in Boston before last year? Thanks bye...

Old
02-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Hey Kevin did people care about hockey in Boston before last year? Thanks bye...
Oh, they cared and cared and cared and cared but they were feeling miserable and envious every day between 1972 and 2011. I don't appreciate the Vancouver fans but I wish the Canucks had won that seventh game!

Old
02-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Drive425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Oh, they cared and cared and cared and cared but they were feeling miserable and envious every day between 1972 and 2011. I don't appreciate the Vancouver fans but I wish the Canucks had won that seventh game!
It has everything to do with the inferiority complex Boston has when it comes to the Habs. They got beaten down so much over the last 80 years or so they just can't deal with it.

Just look at that clown Neely in the press box pacing and jumping like a 7 year old girl waiting to see the Jonas Brothers for crying out loud. It all reeks of amatuer hour. They need to bring in management from outside of the Boston influence in order to have any class at all. Speaking of class, or lack there of. Marchand is the reincarnation of Ken Lindsman and he will get his just rewards in time.

From the media down to the players, Boston area teams feel they are entitled to act like donkeys. Mission accomplished Kevin Dupont. You made a first class donkey of yourself and followed in a distinguished line of donkeys out of Boston.

Old
02-21-2012, 01:52 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Nothing good is coming out of this thread, and I think we can all agree to stop giving this hack publicity.

Closed Thread