HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Montreal and Vancouver

Old
02-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Nuckles
On the IR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babych 44 View Post
Maybe add on Tanev
Sure, if Montreal adds Subban.

Richer's Ghost made my avatar
Nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Cogburn

vCash: 500
Moen would still be a fine addition, but there is no way he is worth that much to the Canucks. Sauve is a fine prospect, and Gillis simply is not throwing prospects and picks at what ever comes around. Lapierre, Alberts and Higgins are all third round picks we've swapped out, and Evan Oberg I suppose, and there is no way we're trading a top prospect of ours and a second for a guy that would play on our fourth line. This isn't up for discussion, he may not be a bottom line player, but he isn't top 9 on the Canucks. None of the Sedins, Burrows, Kesler, Booth, Higgins, Raymond, Hodgson or Hansen are being bumped for Moen. He would fit in place of Bitz, but even Malhotra and Lapierre wouldn't be budged if it came down to it.

If Montreal is looking for a second, great, I could even see us moving a second for Moen. However, a second and one of our best D prospects? I wish Montreal the best in fleecing some other team then.

Cogburn is offline   Reply With Quote