HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kudos to the Habs...

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Tleve

vCash: 500
Kudos to the Habs...

I just wanted to say that I thought that the Habs and their fans were very classy tonight. We Nuck fans know what it's like to have a game go totally the wrong way. I thought it was really impressive that the Habs didn't get frustrated and dirty like other teams (cough, Flames, cough) do especially when the score was so lopsided. I also thought that Huet stayed calm in goal and that the Canadiens came out much harder in the second and third periods. I thought the fans were classy as well in the face of a crappy game. I really hope that your team can turn it around and make it to the playoffs. Good luck on the rest of the road trip.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Thanks I guess but we don't have a team to goon it up even when the game is too one sided, don't thank us, thank our smurfs on the ice.

And we didn't really play that well in the second or third period, the Canucks just released their foot off of the gas pedal unlike the Ottawa Globetrotters against Toronto.

Old
01-22-2006, 01:51 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tleve
I just wanted to say that I thought that the Habs and their fans were very classy tonight. We Nuck fans know what it's like to have a game go totally the wrong way. I thought it was really impressive that the Habs didn't get frustrated and dirty like other teams (cough, Flames, cough) do especially when the score was so lopsided. I also thought that Huet stayed calm in goal and that the Canadiens came out much harder in the second and third periods. I thought the fans were classy as well in the face of a crappy game. I really hope that your team can turn it around and make it to the playoffs. Good luck on the rest of the road trip.
I was at the game and I got about 12 calls in a span of like 30 minutes on my cell phone because they saw me on Hockey night in Canada.

Anyways, thanks for the kind words.

The habs fans in vancouver wont start anything as long as the canuck fans dont. That's what I've noticed in this city. On the other hand, I dont know whats wrong with west coast leaf fans. They come to the game all hammered even before the start of the game and seem to cause trouble.

Seeing this game, maybe its a good thing after all that I dont have to see the habs live until 2009 in Vancouver

Old
01-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Ross MacLochness

Most depressing thread of all time.

Feel like the fan of an expansion team tonight.

Old
01-22-2006, 02:32 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Erik Johnson = future hab

Old
01-22-2006, 03:28 AM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett
Erik Johnson = future hab
What on Earth makes you think the Habs would draft Johnson with the first overall pick???

If I'm not mistaken, he's not a goalie...

Old
01-22-2006, 03:30 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHabsRule
What on Earth makes you think the Habs would draft Johnson with the first overall pick???

If I'm not mistaken, he's not a goalie...
they've done it before... same mould as komisarek

Old
01-22-2006, 04:42 AM
zx81

They're even too lazy to play dirty.
It's just a bunch of untalented losers

Closed Thread