HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Siarhei Kostitsyn

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Guriken

vCash: 500
Sergei was really calm out there, good puck poise. I didn't get to see his shot though..

I was impressed with his overall play. He was playing the point on the powerplay, and making good passes all game long.

Old
01-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Rise from the Ashes
Price defies corsi

Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
D'agostini REALLY impressed me... we have a real speedster and smart player to work with here boys!

Old
01-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guriken
Sergei was really calm out there, good puck poise. I didn't get to see his shot though..

I was impressed with his overall play. He was playing the point on the powerplay, and making good passes all game long.
Yeah, good passing skills for sure! He's funny to watch, he looks like a robot playing hockey. And didn't saw him shot the puck either...

As for D'Agostini, didn't really noticed him, his number was too hard to see.

But I was impressed by the playing time of the London players...

Old
01-23-2006, 03:29 AM
Qui Gon Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_Zednik
D'agostini REALLY impressed me... we have a real speedster and smart player to work with here boys!
Sadly, i know very little about this guy. Is there any one of our current players that have comparable speed/skating?

Old
01-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Matrix

Was mostly impressed by Kosty Jr. that guy knows how to protect the puck when he's in control of it.

D'Ago well had some good shifts, and showed a little of his nice speed he has but I don't think he had his best game yesterday.

Old
01-23-2006, 09:41 AM
MightyPleky*

Send a message via MSN to MightyPleky*
That good to see we have a bunch of VERY good player. In past year we has a good of good players, but a lot of good prospect never do the nhl

Can we hope for a Kosty - Pleky - Kosty line in a near future ?

Old
01-23-2006, 01:16 PM
HCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan
Yeah, good passing skills for sure! He's funny to watch, he looks like a robot playing hockey. And didn't saw him shot the puck either...

As for D'Agostini, didn't really noticed him, his number was too hard to see.

But I was impressed by the playing time of the London players...
Well now we know how to rate your comments on players. Kostistsyn had three wrist shots from the point on the PP in the first half of the game. All were excellent shots. He also passed the puck very well.

And if you never saw D'Agostini you must have been watching a different game. How can you miss a guy who played a regular shift plus the PP and the PK. He won almost every faceoff, set up a couple of good scoring chances and just missed the net on another. The guy has great wheels and some nifty moves with the puck.

As for the London players, they played the exact same amount of time as the Guelph players.... 60 minutes. I don't know what you are getting at.

Old
01-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by briste
Well now we know how to rate your comments on players. Kostistsyn had three wrist shots from the point on the PP in the first half of the game. All were excellent shots. He also passed the puck very well.

As for the London players, they played the exact same amount of time as the Guelph players.... 60 minutes. I don't know what you are getting at.
Well maybe he was not in front of the tv when those three shots were taken? I didn't see Sergei shoot the puck either in the last two periods.

Also, what he's saying is that London almost had the same 5 players on the ice the whole game.

Closed Thread