HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

jersey and flames rumor

Closed Thread

Old
11-12-2003, 11:21 AM
CupBound

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
Yes, Lou has always done that..... You really are stupid arn't you. Making up false stats about Gomez averaging 45 points, hopeing Lou will jump the gun, this is the best GM in the league you are talking about.

You make other Calgary fans look bad, if you arn't a Calgary fan then good for the franchise.
I made a mistake about the 45 point, ok? I have the balls to admit to that. All the other crap about Gomez and his great play is garbage. He has been in the doghouse how many times already? He is overrated, simple as that. He is no better than Mark Savard or Briere. What did these guys bring back?

Old
11-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Blackjack

Ilya Kovalchuk was in the doghouse last year. I guess he sucks too. Just because General Manager X trades Player Y for crap, doesn't mean that Lou is going to do the same.

Old
11-12-2003, 11:29 AM
Mike#16*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupBound
I made a mistake about the 45 point, ok? I have the balls to admit to that. All the other crap about Gomez and his great play is garbage. He has been in the doghouse how many times already? He is overrated, simple as that. He is no better than Mark Savard or Briere. What did these guys bring back?
i dont think he is in the doghouse, i think he is hard pressed by burns because burns feels he has far more to offer than he actually is right know - remember how burns treated thornton in boston?

give him a gun on his right side and he will produce like he did with almo

Old
11-12-2003, 11:30 AM
CupBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Ilya Kovalchuk was in the doghouse last year. I guess he sucks too. Just because General Manager X trades Player Y for crap, doesn't mean that Lou is going to do the same.
Answer the question. How many times and with how many coaches?
I think there is a trend there.

Old
11-12-2003, 11:41 AM
devildan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupBound
Answer the question. How many times and with how many coaches?
I think there is a trend there.
One coach and twice. The two times would be now (is he even in the doghouse?) and the deadline last year -- both with burns. Robinson and Constantine never had any problems with him.

Old
11-12-2003, 12:29 PM
ZadorovNJD*
go away fatso

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildan
One coach and twice. The two times would be now (is he even in the doghouse?) and the deadline last year -- both with burns. Robinson and Constantine never had any problems with him.
If he is in the doghouse now, I don't know why. He's 3rd in assists and points (2nd among forwards) and is a +1. Taking into account age and salary, I'd rather see Friesen go.

Closed Thread