HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rumor- Samsonov to LA?

Closed Thread

Old
01-25-2006, 07:10 PM
GRuiz98

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to GRuiz98
Rumor- Samsonov to LA?

http://www.***********.com/rumours.html (check the jan 23rd rumors)

take this rumor for what it's worth. not sure if someone already posted this here, but i saw this over on one of the other forums and figured i'd post. sure wouldn't mind havin' samsonov in a kings uni.

Old
01-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Goallum

I think the price Boston would ask would not be worth it. Although I like Samsonov, he's not what the Kings need, IMHO.

Notice there's also a note below about Miller going to Buffalo. That doesn't make much sense to me, given that Miller is our best shut-down d-man when healthy. However, I do realize that he is from Buffalo, making this at least a possibility, therefore I would consider moving Miller, but only as part of a package with another good stay at home D-man coming back.

I'm thinking: Miller+LaBarbera+pick for McKee+Biron. Now that would be a trade I'd support.

Old
01-25-2006, 07:25 PM
King Blazer

My bad GRuiz98, I forgot to mention that I'm a BRUINS fan so I'm gonna let you slide on this one this time....

If he's going to be traded, I hope it's to L.A.

Old
01-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Either there is truth as this rumor keeps popping up, same with Miller to Buffalo, OR they're just recycled rumors.

Old
01-25-2006, 07:44 PM
King Blazer

The Bruins are playing the best team hockey they've played this season. I hope MOC doesn't screw with anything at this point....

Old
01-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Osprey

I was excited until I saw the mention of Miller going to Buffalo (thanks, KingFan24). That's unlikely, considering the Kings need him for the playoffs. With both rumors using similar wording, it's harder to take the Samsonov rumor seriously. I wish this guy would give more info (if he even has it). His "rumors" sound more like speculation that any of us could make up. Samsonov would be an awesome addition, though. He also links Weight and L.A., for whatever it's worth.

Old
01-25-2006, 09:25 PM
DanDx

What ??? Samsonov in L.A !!!

Come on guys, aren't you fed up with injuries. Bring this guy and I predict that he will be on the IR list for the rest of the season or at least the next year. No puhhhlease...I like the guy but he's injury prone...

Old
01-25-2006, 09:32 PM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDx
What ??? Samsonov in L.A !!!

Come on guys, aren't you fed up with injuries. Bring this guy and I predict that he will be on the IR list for the rest of the season or at least the next year. No puhhhlease...I like the guy but he's injury prone...
Well, he'd definitely fit right in....

Old
01-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Johnny Utah

Two names on the rumor mill that I would take is Barrett Jackman or Doug Weight. Forget Samsonov.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:35 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

Barret Jackman's name is on the rumor mill? I never heard of this. And why would the Blues deal their soon to be anchor on the blueline? He's vicious and he's still 24. That would be the dumbest move for a team that is in the process of rebuilding.

Now Doug Weight, he'd be the perfect player for this team. But I expect an actual contender (Ottawa) to get him.

Old
01-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Riposte!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust
Barret Jackman's name is on the rumor mill? I never heard of this. And why would the Blues deal their soon to be anchor on the blueline? He's vicious and he's still 24. That would be the dumbest move for a team that is in the process of rebuilding.
I have been hearing rumors of St. Louis moving Jackman. Now there's a player I'd LOVE to have in a Kings uniform.

Closed Thread