HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Montreal Canadiens vs. Florida Panthers-5:00pm EST TSN Habs,RDS(HD)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-26-2012, 02:45 PM
  #76
Help
Help Yourself
 
Help's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: HELP HELP HELP
Posts: 5,172
vCash: 50
I have 2000 vCash riding on this game....

Help is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:00 PM
  #77
StellerEller
Canada's Team
 
StellerEller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,004
vCash: 100
I'd love to see Eller and Emelin get some PP time. Let them get some experience in the garbage-game days of the season (at least for us). I think the both could be good 2nd PP contributors as soon as next year, especially Emelin.

StellerEller is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:03 PM
  #78
Undertakerqc
Registered User
 
Undertakerqc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy33Clutch View Post
I'd love to see Eller and Emelin get some PP time. Let them get some experience in the garbage-game days of the season (at least for us). I think the both could be good 2nd PP contributors as soon as next year, especially Emelin.
I agree with that. Trading Plekanec would allow Eller to be a regular on the PP.

Undertakerqc is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:35 PM
  #79
Rgolt
Registered User
 
Rgolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: montreal, qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,380
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
I agree with that. Trading Plekanec would allow Eller to be a regular on the PP.
how about just playing him instead of Gomez. Why do we have to trade Pleks lol. Gomez get a good 40% of pp time per game, just give it to Eller instead, that simple

Rgolt is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:44 PM
  #80
Undertakerqc
Registered User
 
Undertakerqc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgolt View Post
how about just playing him instead of Gomez. Why do we have to trade Pleks lol. Gomez get a good 40% of pp time per game, just give it to Eller instead, that simple
Drop Gomez in the minors and trade Plek

Undertakerqc is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:48 PM
  #81
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Hmmm

JFChaumont:
#Habs #Panthers: John Ferguson fils, le directeur du recrutement des Sharks de San José, est présent au match. Il parlait avec Bob Gainey.

https://twitter.com/jfchaumont/statu...85243143622656

Shark's Director of Pro Scouting, John Ferguson Jr., is present at the game and is speaking to Bob Gainey.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:49 PM
  #82
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 27,712
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Hmmm

JFChaumont:
#Habs #Panthers: John Ferguson fils, le directeur du recrutement des Sharks de San José, est présent au match. Il parlait avec Bob Gainey.

https://twitter.com/jfchaumont/statu...85243143622656
I wonder if talks include Andrei Kostitsyn.

Hope he pots a few goals tonight, if that's the case.

__________________
"I really like the way Drew Doughty plays the game. He's like a defenceman version of Erik Karlsson."
-68
Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:51 PM
  #83
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Geoff Molson also present. Something is obviously going down.

JFChaumont:
#Habs: Il y a de la grande visite sur la passerelle du BankAtlantic Center avec la présence de Geoff Molson, Pierre Gauthier et Bob Gainey.

https://twitter.com/jfchaumont/statu...87249568632832

PyrettaBlaze* is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:51 PM
  #84
HomaridII
Registered User
 
HomaridII's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,769
vCash: 500
Doesn't matter guys .. Molson denied Gainey and him are in charge ... Gauthier is the one Ferguson would be talking to if we they weree trading with San Jose

HomaridII is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:53 PM
  #85
Undertakerqc
Registered User
 
Undertakerqc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomaridII View Post
Doesn't matter guys .. Molson denied Gainey and him are in charge ... Gauthier is the one Ferguson would be talking to if we they weree trading with San Jose
Gainey is Gauthier right hand man... so its possible, but they could just be talking about their next round of golf

Undertakerqc is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:55 PM
  #86
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,192
vCash: 500
Are we ready to pull 2, 3, or 4 guys tonight out of the ongoing game?

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
  #87
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Campoli scratched. Definitely getting traded.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 03:59 PM
  #88
The Kremelin Wall*
the krEMELIN wall
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,769
vCash: 500
Hope we do well, got off work at 4 though and have to work at midnight so I'll be skipping this one.

The Kremelin Wall* is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:00 PM
  #89
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,259
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Campoli scratched. Definitely getting traded.
Or just not very good.

Le Tricolore is online now  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:00 PM
  #90
Furry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
Does anybody know where I can find a good stream of this game?

Furry is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:00 PM
  #91
Kenny Powders
Registered User
 
Kenny Powders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Laval
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Campoli scratched. Definitely getting traded.
If he's getting traded, It's a great asset management by the direction! Signing a defenceman for nothing at the start of the year (+ that he sucks) and trade him.

So we gave nothing for this dude, and are getting something back .. awesome

Kenny Powders is online now  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
  #92
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 27,712
vCash: 50
Awards:
I guess RDS really is abreast of what is going on in Florida this evening.

Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
  #93
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL
 
YMCMBeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,434
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
If he's getting traded, It's a great asset management by the direction! Signing a defenceman for nothing at the start of the year (+ that he sucks) and trade him.

So we gave nothing for this dude, and are getting something back .. awesome
His horrible play also helped improve our draft pick this year.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:04 PM
  #94
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Geoff Molson also present. Something is obviously going down.

JFChaumont:
#Habs: Il y a de la grande visite sur la passerelle du BankAtlantic Center avec la présence de Geoff Molson, Pierre Gauthier et Bob Gainey.

https://twitter.com/jfchaumont/statu...87249568632832
Hes been at so much Habs games recently. Hard to believe that there is nothing brewing in between Habs & Sharks

LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:04 PM
  #95
No Style Points
Registered User
 
No Style Points's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Delaware
Country: United States
Posts: 874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry View Post
Does anybody know where I can find a good stream of this game?
fr.justin.tv/exou11

No Style Points is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
  #96
Undertakerqc
Registered User
 
Undertakerqc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Are we ready to pull 2, 3, or 4 guys tonight out of the ongoing game?
Ah! Ah! Yeah! Why not, it will just help the tank

Undertakerqc is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:08 PM
  #97
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars
 
Lars Mon Amour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint-Hyacinthe, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,312
vCash: 500
Renaud P Lavoie ‏ @renhockey

#canadiens Chris Campoli-Mathieu Darche out vs #panthers

Lars Mon Amour is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:10 PM
  #98
habitue*
 
habitue*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
Renaud P Lavoie ‏ @renhockey

#canadiens Chris Campoli-Mathieu Darche out vs #panthers
Darche is injured (day-to-day). But if he is dealt to a contender, glad for him.

habitue* is offline  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:10 PM
  #99
sheed36
Registered User
 
sheed36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,897
vCash: 500
Crap.. I was hoping Chris Lee would be reffing the rest of the Habs games this season.. Guaranteed Habs loss when he refs.

sheed36 is online now  
Old
02-26-2012, 04:11 PM
  #100
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
I guess RDS really is abreast of what is going on in Florida this evening.
I know right? They haven't mentioned anything at all.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.