HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Trade Deadline Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-27-2012, 09:10 AM
  #76
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Andre Kostitsyn to Predators is rumored
It just makes so much sense really.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:16 AM
  #77
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
CLB radio station is reporting they have firm offers on the table for Rick Nash from San Jose and TBL

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:17 AM
  #78
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post
CLB radio station is reporting they have firm offers on the table for Rick Nash from San Jose and TBL
Nash is annoying the hell out of me.. People constantly asking if JVR + Bob + Read + 1st is going to happen

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:23 AM
  #79
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
Flyersfan9180, there's your girl

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:24 AM
  #80
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50

Downgoesbrown's tweet

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:26 AM
  #81
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Flyersfan9180, there's your girl
man just something about her. I will go to TSN studios when I visit Canada and try to get my picture taken with her. Then proceed to ask her out for a beer

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:28 AM
  #82
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post
man just something about her. I will go to TSN studios when I visit Canada and try to get my picture taken with her. Then proceed to ask her out for a beer
And it will end like most of my sexual encounters happen..

She will ask 'Who the hell are you and why am i chained to this bed?'

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:30 AM
  #83
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
And it will end like most of my sexual encounters happen..

She will ask 'Who the hell are you and why am i chained to this bed?'
Literally LOLed at that one.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:30 AM
  #84
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
AK to Nsh is a done deal apparently

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:32 AM
  #85
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
rumor is that Radulov is going to MtL

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:34 AM
  #86
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
rumor is that Radulov is going to MtL
Oh man thats a steal for Montreal if Rads comes back over and plays

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:37 AM
  #87
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
Nashville Predators have acquired left winger Andrei Kostitsyn from the Montreal Canadiens, pending a call, for the rights to Alex Radulov.

SPORTSNET.CA
Feb 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:40 AM
  #88
PJStock*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon
Country: Canada
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
lol, do they have Pierre McGuire locked up in some cell or something? I guess they don't want him coming near the rest of the TSN crew.

And for the guys talking about Alyonka, I actually got to meet her in Vancouver last year

PJStock* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:42 AM
  #89
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJStock View Post
lol, do they have Pierre McGuire locked up in some cell or something? I guess they don't want him coming near the rest of the TSN crew.

And for the guys talking about Alyonka, I actually got to meet her in Vancouver last year
I hate you

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:43 AM
  #90
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
In return for Kostitsyn, Preds deal 2nd rd pick in 2013 plus return the conditional pick they got in Hal GIll trade

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:45 AM
  #91
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
TSN 1
Sportsnet 0

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:48 AM
  #92
PJStock*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon
Country: Canada
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
TSN 1
Sportsnet 0
Sportsnet is complete garbage. I wouldn't even waste by time with those guys... Kypreos usually 'breaks' trades like 2 minutes after the TSN crew. It's pretty pathetic, actually.

To keep my attention, they should just have a segment on Alyonka trying on different bathing suits in studio.

PJStock* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:50 AM
  #93
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJStock View Post
Sportsnet is complete garbage. I wouldn't even waste by time with those guys... Kypreos usually 'breaks' trades like 2 minutes after the TSN crew. It's pretty pathetic, actually.

To keep my attention, they should just have a segment on Alyonka trying on different bathing suits in studio.


I like how our deadline talk has literally been two people(Krishna and I). It's nice for another to chime in with their feelings

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:51 AM
  #94
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
I keep reading BS about Nash to Philly. Cap wise, the only way it gets done is this.

Matt Carle 3.44
Brayden Schenn 3.1
Sergei Bobrovsky 1.75
pick

for Nash 7.8

I'd expect CLB to flip Carle to a contender. The Flyers would need to turn around and grab JSG or Nabakov and maybe a bottom 6 forward.

Not sure it's worth it, however this is a potential lineup.

Nash - Briere - Jagr
Hartnell - Giroux - Simmonds
JVR - Couts - Voracek
Read - Talbot - Rinaldo

Timonen - Coburn
Meszaros - Kubina
Grossman - MAB
Gustavsson/Lilja

Bryzgalov
JSG

barely under the cap

Verdict = No way you see Nash a Flyer

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:51 AM
  #95
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 38,950
vCash: 1186
As an additional source of information, KuklasKorner has a link to various Twitter accounts:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.ph...e_in_the_know/

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:55 AM
  #96
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sudbury
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,970
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Nashville Predators have acquired left winger Andrei Kostitsyn from the Montreal Canadiens, pending a call, for the rights to Alex Radulov.

SPORTSNET.CA
Feb 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
SN is awful

TSN > SN

RJ8812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:56 AM
  #97
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post


I like how our deadline talk has literally been two people(Krishna and I). It's nice for another to chime in with their feelings
Everyone busy napping

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I keep reading BS about Nash to Philly. Cap wise, the only way it gets done is this.

Matt Carle 3.44
Brayden Schenn 3.1
Sergei Bobrovsky 1.75
pick

for Nash 7.8

I'd expect CLB to flip Carle to a contender. The Flyers would need to turn around and grab JSG or Nabakov and maybe a bottom 6 forward.

Not sure it's worth it, however this is a potential lineup.

Nash - Briere - Jagr
Hartnell - Giroux - Simmonds
JVR - Couts - Voracek
Read - Talbot - Rinaldo

Timonen - Coburn
Meszaros - Kubina
Grossman - MAB
Gustavsson/Lilja

Bryzgalov
JSG

barely under the cap

Verdict = No way you see Nash a Flyer
Isn't Schenn at 1.7m?
And should Waive Shelley

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:57 AM
  #98
PJStock*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon
Country: Canada
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post


I like how our deadline talk has literally been two people(Krishna and I). It's nice for another to chime in with their feelings
Oh, when it's about the ladies, you can count on me piping in

PJStock* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 09:58 AM
  #99
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,727
vCash: 50
The Preds aren't done. They will try to do more. #NHL


preds going for it to try and keep suter

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2012, 10:03 AM
  #100
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 107,620
vCash: 6115
Alyonka is nice looking, but it seems pointless to have her recite tweets from TSN when she's in TSN's studio, and I've never been one to see people tweeting on television. That's why I have Twitter, so that I don't have to see it on television.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.