1) I actually said I didn't watch the game, meaning my "blanket statements" were just that, uninformed, and begging for some nice person to elaborate for me
2) Thanks for graciously clarifying the events surrounding that game, it was quite nice of you and I very much appreciate
3) Congrats on your team's very much deserved win
4) Celebrations should now be awaiting for you on your own board
1) As long as you can admit you were uninformed, that's great!
2) No problem, any time. If I see my team being misrepresented, I will be more than happy to intervene.
3) Thanks again. It was nice to finally get one -- I was starting to forget what it felt like.
4) It's a fairly muted celebration...I'm more concerned with analysis of the game, personally. However, I'll be more than happy to grace your fine board with my presence whenever I feel the need to correct someone about MY team. Other than that, I have no interest in interfering with you fine folks.