HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Coaching/Magement/Ops Contract Info?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-29-2012, 01:15 PM
  #1
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 25,366
vCash: 500
Coaching/Magement/Ops Contract Info?

Does anyone know where to find the contract status of the following,

JM, The Randy's, Larry Carrière, Timmins, PG, and Jodoin. Thanks

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:26 PM
  #2
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Does anyone know where to find the contract status of the following,

JM, The Randy's, Larry Carrière, Timmins, PG, and Jodoin. Thanks
All I know is JM got a 4 year 6M dollar contract with a 2 M dollar buyout, so he was fired, got 2M and that was it.

For RC, I'm guessin it was only for the rest of the season...

As for the rest no idea

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:31 PM
  #3
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 25,366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
All I know is JM got a 4 year 6M dollar contract with a 2 M dollar buyout, so he was fired, got 2M and that was it.
really? Cause JM works for the Habs now so if they bought him out for 2M, how does he still work for the Habs? O

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:36 PM
  #4
habsprospects
Irresponsible User
 
habsprospects's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Pierre Gauthier is under contract as #Habs GM until the end of the 2012-13 season.
https://twitter.com/#!/MAGodin/statu...72827901575168

Since Jacques Martin wasn't fired and is now a scout or whatever, should be after 2012-13 too.

habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:40 PM
  #5
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
really? Cause JM works for the Habs now so if they bought him out for 2M, how does he still work for the Habs? O
I guess he wasn't technically fired, as "habsprospects" just wrote.

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:47 PM
  #6
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 25,366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsprospects View Post
https://twitter.com/#!/MAGodin/statu...72827901575168

Since Jacques Martin wasn't fired and is now a scout or whatever, should be after 2012-13 too.
interesting. thanks

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:50 PM
  #7
Kjell Dahlin
Registered User
 
Kjell Dahlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Québec, Québec
Posts: 2,107
vCash: 500
Clément Jodoin signed a two years deal according to rds: "... pour les deux prochaines saisons..." so he has one more year left to his contact.

Ref.: http://www.rds.ca/bulldogs/chroniques/323319.html

Side note: anyone here knows the role and duties of Larry Carrière?!

Kjell Dahlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:54 PM
  #8
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Clément Jodoin signed a two years deal according to rds: "... pour les deux prochaines saisons..." so he has one more year left to his contact.

Ref.: http://www.rds.ca/bulldogs/chroniques/323319.html

Side note: anyone here knows the role and duties of Larry Carrière?!
I believe was a pro scout for the Caps before becoming Ast GM. I remember when hired PG talked about how he was a former D-men and had good insight on D-men around the league. So I think he helps in the pro scouting department, and the reason they put him behind the bench because of that.

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:54 PM
  #9
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Clément Jodoin signed a two years deal according to rds: "... pour les deux prochaines saisons..." so he has one more year left to his contact.

Ref.: http://www.rds.ca/bulldogs/chroniques/323319.html

Side note: anyone here knows the role and duties of Larry Carrière?!
I don't even think Larry knows.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 01:56 PM
  #10
Kjell Dahlin
Registered User
 
Kjell Dahlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Québec, Québec
Posts: 2,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
I believe was a pro scout for the Caps before becoming Ast GM. I remember when hired PG talked about how he was a former D-men and had good insight on D-men around the league. So I think he helps in the pro scouting department, and the reason they put him behind the bench because of that.
Thanks... but I was under the impression that Ladouceur was in charge of our Ds? Edit: just saw your edit - so he is a pro scout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
I don't even think Larry knows.
lol

Kjell Dahlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 02:01 PM
  #11
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 25,366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Clément Jodoin signed a two years deal according to rds: "... pour les deux prochaines saisons..." so he has one more year left to his contact.

Ref.: http://www.rds.ca/bulldogs/chroniques/323319.html
thanks for the info.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-29-2012, 02:10 PM
  #12
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Thanks... but I was under the impression that Ladouceur was in charge of our Ds? Edit: just saw your edit - so he is a pro scout?



lol

ya sorry I edited it to be more clear.


We'll its kinda weird, because his specific job title is just "ast GM" but like PG under Gainey I think he was just "ast GM" but also a pro scout.

And after the JM firing, the Canadiens website had an interview with Larry Carriere, and he said that he brought experience from scouting the league and players.

I could be wrong, because all GM and Ast GM scout players around the league so maybe he isn't technically a pro scout.

Sorry its a bit confusing.

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.