HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Stastny

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-28-2012, 02:23 PM
  #176
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,995
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by staz View Post
He's been hitting it since late december. Good ol pauli is back.
Pauly Walnuts?



I am going to miss Galiardi.

BrickAHL is online now  
Old
02-28-2012, 02:24 PM
  #177
jeromeo87
Registered User
 
jeromeo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 1,427
vCash: 500
Avs need a left-handed offensive dman, right? I stand by Pitkanen, Boychuk, and maybe a 2nd for Stastny. I think that's fair.

jeromeo87 is offline  
Old
02-28-2012, 02:26 PM
  #178
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,995
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeo87 View Post
Avs need a left-handed offensive dman, right? I stand by Pitkanen, Boychuk, and maybe a 2nd for Stastny. I think that's fair.
Not anymore, now I just hope we keep Paul and sign a d-man in the offseason.

BrickAHL is online now  
Old
02-28-2012, 02:38 PM
  #179
Pure
Registered User
 
Pure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,949
vCash: 500
I would stick with Stastny. I just want to try a three offensive lines play for at least 20-30 games now (even more next season) that we've found additional winger support.

Landy-O'Reilly-Downie
McGinn-Duchene-Hejduk
Mueller-Stastny-Jones

Thats a stupid amount of skill+grit combination on the wings and good playmaking down the middle for each line. The Avs biggest thing now, IMO, is to find another good two-way Dman. Make another legit UFA signing with the huge cap space that we have, and then let them develop. Would like a new coach though.

Pure is offline  
Old
02-28-2012, 03:40 PM
  #180
Stories
Hockey scientist
 
Stories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bethesda, MD
Country: United States
Posts: 6,341
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
I would stick with Stastny. I just want to try a three offensive lines play for at least 20-30 games now (even more next season) that we've found additional winger support.

Landy-O'Reilly-Downie
McGinn-Duchene-Hejduk
Mueller-Stastny-Jones

Thats a stupid amount of skill+grit combination on the wings and good playmaking down the middle for each line. The Avs biggest thing now, IMO, is to find another good two-way Dman. Make another legit UFA signing with the huge cap space that we have, and then let them develop. Would like a new coach though.
Didn't realize till now how damn young our core is and how much potential we have stocked up. Damn.

Stories is offline  
Old
02-28-2012, 09:15 PM
  #181
Keystone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 126
vCash: 500
Columbus - Nash

Colorado - Stastny, C. Desjardin (sign and trade), Barrie

I think the Avs should really go for Nash in off season and he'd be crazy not to go there with the talent they have.

Keystone is offline  
Old
02-28-2012, 09:27 PM
  #182
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Can we just take 2 days off from discussing Stastny at least? Jeez.

Lonewolfe2015 is online now  
Old
02-29-2012, 09:48 AM
  #183
AMDZen
Moon June Spoon Goon
 
AMDZen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denver
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,723
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Can we just take 2 days off from discussing Stastny at least? Jeez.
No sir.

Grobovski for Stastny in the off season. Strait up trade, because Grabo wants to come to Colorado and Stastny's cap is too high. I know Grabs is a UFA but we need his rights to make sure we get him, and we need to shed some cap space

AMDZen is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 01:15 PM
  #184
chewey
dmitri
 
chewey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Near You!
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,842
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDZen View Post
No sir.

Grobovski for Stastny in the off season. Strait up trade, because Grabo wants to come to Colorado and Stastny's cap is too high. I know Grabs is a UFA but we need his rights to make sure we get him, and we need to shed some cap space

chewey is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 01:38 PM
  #185
hockeyviking
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: malmo
Country: Sweden
Posts: 408
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDZen View Post
No sir.

Grobovski for Stastny in the off season. Strait up trade, because Grabo wants to come to Colorado and Stastny's cap is too high. I know Grabs is a UFA but we need his rights to make sure we get him, and we need to shed some cap space
you know that some leaf fans are going to think you are serious

hockeyviking is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 02:15 PM
  #186
Bordeleau Of Blood
Archangel
 
Bordeleau Of Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 2,166
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDZen View Post
No sir.

Grobovski for Stastny in the off season. Strait up trade, because Grabo wants to come to Colorado and Stastny's cap is too high. I know Grabs is a UFA but we need his rights to make sure we get him, and we need to shed some cap space
No way. We need Tim Connolly's veteraniness way more.

Bordeleau Of Blood is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 02:42 PM
  #187
ManOnTheMoon
Hejdas Gonna Hejd
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Country: United States
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Comin View Post
No way. We need Tim Connolly's veteraniness way more.
Needs more Bozak.

ManOnTheMoon is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 09:13 PM
  #188
PeterTheGreat
Registered User
 
PeterTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,070
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
Needs more Bozak.
He was a star at DU you know?

PeterTheGreat is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 09:17 PM
  #189
WarriorOfGandhi
Was saying Boo-urns
 
WarriorOfGandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Country: Scotland
Posts: 13,900
vCash: 500
if Colorado is going to trade Stastny to the Leafs, it would take serious overpayment. I'm talking Bozak + Komisarek + Scrivens + 4th type overpayment.

WarriorOfGandhi is offline  
Old
02-29-2012, 09:36 PM
  #190
Avs44
Registered User
 
Avs44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,101
vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorOfGandhi View Post
if Colorado is going to trade Stastny to the Leafs, it would take serious overpayment. I'm talking Bozak + Komisarek + Scrivens + 4th type overpayment.
Not enough. Perhaps if they added Connolly.

Avs44 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.