HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Toronto @ Montreal 7PM ET - CBC/RDS/NHLN-US

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-03-2012, 05:46 PM
  #101
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,882
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Glass can cut.
You haven't seen Leclaire, Hemsky and Connolly

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 05:47 PM
  #102
charlie
Registered User
 
charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,557
vCash: 500
I want to see hitting and lots of hitting.
I want to see White and Staubitz fight and fight lots.
I want to see Grabo get smushed.
I want to see Cherry cry.
I want to see us win and kick some Leaf butt.

Go Habs Go.

charlie is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:00 PM
  #103
Natural Habs Fan
Registered User
 
Natural Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,029
vCash: 500
I'm all for positioning for a better pick but not against TO. I'm hoping the boys lay an arse kicking on them.

Natural Habs Fan is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:11 PM
  #104
Erik Estrada
Registered User
 
Erik Estrada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,861
vCash: 500
All scenarios tonight, Habs come out winners.

Erik Estrada is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:12 PM
  #105
Born in 1909
Vive la France!
 
Born in 1909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,031
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Estrada View Post
All scenarios tonight, Habs come out winners.
Yep,.

Still, a Leaf humiliation will be best

Born in 1909 is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:16 PM
  #106
FF de Mars
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 42 rue Fontaine
Country: Martinique
Posts: 6,452
vCash: 915
The Return of the Tank ! Players on both teams will be grinding hard anyway.

FF de Mars is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:33 PM
  #107
Krnage
Registered User
 
Krnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fermont
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,077
vCash: 500
Carey price have a new mask for tonigh game

Krnage is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:34 PM
  #108
WhiskeySeven
H0CKEYY1NS1DERR
 
WhiskeySeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 16,442
vCash: 500
Let's do it boys, I'm gonna be live commenting all night!

WhiskeySeven is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:36 PM
  #109
sampollock
Registered User
 
sampollock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in my home
Posts: 8,479
vCash: 500
Leafs are wetting

sampollock is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:42 PM
  #110
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,175
vCash: 500
Why is Crapoli such a bad player?

VAN-HAB is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:43 PM
  #111
mytor4*
 
mytor4*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,175
vCash: 500
I'm torn on this one.I want to put another nail in the Leafs coffin but on the other hand i don't want to lose out on getting the 3rd over all pick.If losing to the Leafs means we get our pick than so be it.

mytor4* is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:49 PM
  #112
Beatnik
Registered User
 
Beatnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB View Post
Why is Crapoli such a bad player?

Because he plays in a league too strong for him. He'd be a good player in the Central Hockey League.

Beatnik is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:51 PM
  #113
Lucky Luke
Registered User
 
Lucky Luke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,284
vCash: 500
I guess Wilson was the one doing up Burke's tie.

Lucky Luke is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
  #114
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,443
vCash: 500
Ron Maclean is grilling Burke.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:54 PM
  #115
bentheprop
Registered User
 
bentheprop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St Catharines, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 631
vCash: 500
The Leafs are far too close to us in the standings but I still want a Montreal win... in OT.

bentheprop is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:57 PM
  #116
FF de Mars
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 42 rue Fontaine
Country: Martinique
Posts: 6,452
vCash: 915
The Bruins are so cold lately. If they exit early in the playoffs, they're gonna be mad next year, while we'll be on the up. I can already imagine all the intensity. I can't wait for the renewal of that rivalry, because it's been dead this year. Sorry Leafs fans I got to talk about the Bruins... until your team returns to its 1967 standards.

FF de Mars is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:58 PM
  #117
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
Because he plays in a league too strong for him. He'd be a good player in the Central Hockey League.
haha, good answer...........

VAN-HAB is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:58 PM
  #118
DirtyJeeves
Registered User
 
DirtyJeeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Anderson, SC
Country: United States
Posts: 732
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DirtyJeeves
Anyone have a stream? CBC stream doesn't work because I'm in the US, and GameCenter is blacking it out because NHLN-US is carrying it. Thanks.

DirtyJeeves is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 06:59 PM
  #119
gusfring
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Ron Maclean is grilling Burke.
And Burke answers honestly. What a concept.

gusfring is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 07:02 PM
  #120
LastRide
Registered User
 
LastRide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,687
vCash: 500
Lets go out there kick some ass and lose.

LastRide is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
  #121
LastRide
Registered User
 
LastRide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,687
vCash: 500
Mat's triple gold club.

LastRide is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 07:05 PM
  #122
Adam91
Registered User
 
Adam91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
Because he plays in a league too strong for him. He'd be a good player in the Central Hockey League.
I feel he could be a decent depth player in the AHL

Adam91 is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
  #123
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy
 
SouthernHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 12,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB View Post
Why is Crapoli such a bad player?
How dare you say bad things about Gauthier's defensive Saviour that this team could not do without?

SouthernHab is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
  #124
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,895
vCash: 500
Brown jumps Campoli
White jumps Kessel
Price fights Monster
Staubitz with a hat trick
Emelin no hits during the game.









What are the odds of this



googlymoogly is offline  
Old
03-03-2012, 07:09 PM
  #125
FF de Mars
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: 42 rue Fontaine
Country: Martinique
Posts: 6,452
vCash: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB View Post
Why is Crapoli such a bad player?
Because Campoli sucks even more than Kaberle on D, yet doesn't bring any O. I mean we all hate Kaberle and he'll hit 50 points this season. Campoli hasn't contributed to squat, this year; that's why no team wanted to trade for him at the deadline, not even for a 7th rounder, even if he'll be (thank Nietzsche) a UFA at the end of the season.

FF de Mars is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.