HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hamilton Clear Day Roster

Old
03-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Berger's such a huge disappointment.

Surprised Avtsin made it tbh.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan View Post
I'll argue I'd rather have him than Avstin, I'm tired of waiting for this so called skill to develop.
I'd rather have Avtsin then Berger, especially with Leblanc, Engqvist, and Palushaj all in the NHL and Masse/Fortier still injured.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Booba
Fier, ému and proud

Don't get over frustrated/excited with that list? It's just an technical thing. It's to avoid having NHL teams sending all their rookies/young plaers to stack their AHL teams for the playoffs. Remember Jamie Been a few seasons ago? That's the kind of situation the AHL is trying (as much as possible) to avoid.

The list consists of 22 players (20 + 2 healty scratch). However as soon as 3 players are unavailable (due either to injury, suspension or callup), players not on the list can play.

Currently 8 of the players on the list are unavailable. So looking at the Dogs' lineup currently, you'll see that this list is really not a big deal

Dogs' lineup

Avtsin-DeSimone-Wilsie
Dumont-Nattinen-Schultz
Slaney-Lefevbre-Berger
Lampe-Haddad

St.Denis-Mitera
Henry-Stejskal
Fitzgerald-Fast
Malka

Lawson
Mayer

Out
Callups : Engvist, Leblanc, Palushaj, Geoffrion
Injury : Callahan, Stafford, Fortier, Masse

In
Berger, Lefevbre, Fast, Malka, Haddad, Lampe

Booba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2012, 08:16 PM
AllCanadienFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Berger's such a huge disappointment.

Surprised Avtsin made it tbh.
When you consider the ice time Avstin's been given this year to "develope" and where he is now versus the way Berger has played the last few games due to our injuries I'll take Berger. He's played better than Avstin the last two games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I'd rather have Avtsin then Berger, especially with Leblanc, Engqvist, and Palushaj all in the NHL and Masse/Fortier still injured.
Berger's played better than Avstin the last couple of games but who knows last time I criticized a player, Miterra, he played a coupe of great games.

AllCanadienFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2012, 09:34 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan View Post
When you consider the ice time Avstin's been given this year to "develope" and where he is now versus the way Berger has played the last few games due to our injuries I'll take Berger. He's played better than Avstin the last two games.

Berger's played better than Avstin the last couple of games but who knows last time I criticized a player, Miterra, he played a coupe of great games.
Berger has trouble with the speed of the play imo, Avtsin doesn't do much out there but I'd still take him over AB. But I can understand why someone would rather have AB over Avtsin, as I find Avtsin to be one of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in Hamilton.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote