HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Needs some Help from those who live in Virginia

Old
09-19-2007, 10:13 AM
0V3CHKiN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoflint View Post
Yes, and to answer your question 66 blows...
No love for 95?

0V3CHKiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2009, 09:00 AM
tholley55

Wow! What a shocker

Hi Dean,

I was surfing the internet to see if there was anything related to Sinister Grin on the internet. Low and behold, I found this thread. What a pleasant surprise. I realize it is old, but where you ever able to obtain the music you where looking for?

I am the Tim Holley that was the frontman for the band from 1989-1992. I see that Tom Muck replied to your post and I was just wondering if you ever made contact with him? I can get you mp3's of Annie Up (the first) and Picnic in Paradise (our second) release. I do not have the release that the guys made with Norman Voss. I did hear it and it was very good also.

Let me know if I can help you. You can contact me directly at tim55tim55@hotmail.com.

Regards, Tim Holley

tholley55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2012, 09:52 AM
taadaa
Rookie User

Where are you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv4one View Post
I loved reading everyone's comment on Tiki Fala. And how I did. I was one of the long time Waitress's/Bartender's there. Mid 80's to early 90's. New James and Joann well. That place might have stunk and might have been a dive. But I made great money there. And most of the time. It was packed.
I stumbled on this site actually looking for where Cracked Actor the band might or might not be.
I too worked at Tiki Fala, as a server in the dining room and then moved into the bar. I am looking for a couple of people I worked with way back when and I think you just might be one of them. I know this thread is a few years old, but maybe, just maybe you might still be around.

taadaa is offline   Reply With Quote