HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

02/03 NCAA scores - Parse 2+2, Boyle 1+1

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-04-2006, 06:38 PM
  #1
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
02/03 NCAA scores - Parse 2+2, Boyle 1+1

Our College kids keep flying!



Parse
Boyle

Albi is offline  
Old
02-04-2006, 08:13 PM
  #2
guzmania
Registered User
 
guzmania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: SCV
Country: United States
Posts: 2,492
vCash: 500
Jon Quick was also the # 1 star in the UMass BC game, he's ours too.

guzmania is offline  
Old
02-05-2006, 12:46 AM
  #3
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzmania
Jon Quick was also the # 1 star in the UMass BC game, he's ours too.
He also had to come in and play clean up earlier tonight when Gabe Winer was tossed and got a DQ for fighting with Lowell's Elias Godoy. Those two were among about six guys that got tossed late in the game, but Winer and Godoy were the only ones that got game DQs. For those that don't know what a DQ is (no, it's not Dairy Queen), it's a game disqualification, meaning not only is it is a five and a game but it also carries an automatic one game suspension, so expect to see Quick get the start against UMass' next opponent.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Old
02-05-2006, 01:00 AM
  #4
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,743
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
He also had to come in and play clean up earlier tonight when Gabe Winer was tossed and got a DQ for fighting with Lowell's Elias Godoy. Those two were among about six guys that got tossed late in the game, but Winer and Godoy were the only ones that got game DQs. For those that don't know what a DQ is (no, it's not Dairy Queen), it's a game disqualification, meaning not only is it is a five and a game but it also carries an automatic one game suspension, so expect to see Quick get the start against UMass' next opponent.
What happened? It's rare to see the boys mix it up in college.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
02-05-2006, 01:10 AM
  #5
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45
What happened? It's rare to see the boys mix it up in college.
From what I was able to gather (I listened to webcast), Godoy was shoved into Winer in the UMass crease area by a UMass player (forget offhand who exactly it was). Godoy ended up on top of Winer (along with a massive pile of humanity in the UMass crease), when Godoy finally was able to pick himself up off of Winer, Winer took a swing at him and then all heck broke loose. The refs were calling the game pretty loose and UMass was dominating both on the scoreboard and on the ice. Lowell was getting frustrated, particularly in the third and there had been a few pushes and shoves but nothing that warranted sitting anyone down. Finally, tempers and Lowell's frustration boiled over and hence the (near) end result.

BTW, UMass beat Lowell 5-2 tonight.

...on a totally separate note, Parse scored tonight in UNO's 2-2 tie with Lake State.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.