Maybe it's just me, but the writing in ME3 seems to have gotten better (and it was good to begin with), especially the humor. Might just be because I haven't heard it all before, but really loving it so far.
George McPhee....The Teflon GM. 15 years of failure and counting....
6 - Number of playoff series the Capitals have won since George McPhee took over as General Manager in 1997 (which makes him the third-longest-tenured GM in the League), three of which came in McPhee's first season on the job.
Someone must have a real hard on for Steve Downie at EA. My NHL12 Be A Pro can fight all the heavy weights and win fairly easy. Steve Downie, destroys me every time. Are you ****ing kidding me? Also the part where my D men sub out when the other team dump the puck in is awesome. Nothing like one or no players back against the two and three forecheckers. The best part is a goal being scored before I can even get below the circles 90% of the time. Then I realize it is EA and they can't even get the numbers right on jerseys for players in the league for a couple years now. I need to stick to my No EA Games policy once and for all.
- 100% chance of new voice actors for new characters
- We're going to fix the broken bits. (re: Multiplayer)
- We're 2D isometric all the way
- There will be two games. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (includes Throne of Bhaal expansion)
- Infinity Enhanced is based off the latest Throne of Bhall codebase
- Screenshots & Platforms: Same time, next week
- We're using the 2nd Edition D&D rules.
- Mods both current and future are important. More to come.
- Beamdog exclusive. As for other platforms, tune is same time next week hopefully with 100% less explosions
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition will include the Tales of the Sword Coast Expansion
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is going to have new content for the game you love, made by some of the original team members
What is the legacy thing? I only played to about lvl 22 and stopped. I'm getting the itch to play a new game/mmo with all the content/MoP talk. Trying to hold out for DIII, but I might give SWTOR another month's run after the patch.