HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

NHL 12 vs Ragequit

Old
03-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

vCash: 500
NHL 12 vs Ragequit

Hey everyone, I play NHL on PS3, and when i score more than a goal in Online VS, the other guy usually ragequits or pauses and sends me nasty threats and messages in the PS3 message box thing. Does this happen to anyone else? lol

Silence Of The Plams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2012, 04:12 PM
RW8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Hey everyone, I play NHL on PS3, and when i score more than a goal in Online VS, the other guy usually ragequits or pauses and sends me nasty threats and messages in the PS3 message box thing. Does this happen to anyone else? lol
Yea.. it happens, usually if I go up 3-0 though. Kind of sucks because you feel like finishing out the game but oh well, at least you get the win.

I've only had a few people message me but never during the actual game.

RW8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW8 View Post
Yea.. it happens, usually if I go up 3-0 though. Kind of sucks because you feel like finishing out the game but oh well, at least you get the win.

I've only had a few people message me but never during the actual game.
I got a death threat today. After the game, and some angry voicechat during. I won by a score of 8 to 3, and i was accused of hacking and all that jazz.

Old
03-09-2012, 12:06 PM
DG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
I got a death threat today. After the game, and some angry voicechat during. I won by a score of 8 to 3, and i was accused of hacking and all that jazz.
Happens allll the time. I find it amusing.

Not the quitting part, but the terrible trash talk.

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Hutzler

The best is when you make them rage-quit after whatever score, then they send you a message saying that you suck. Duh.

I played one guy yesterday who wouldn't stop swearing and yelling everytime I scored or stole the puck from him. I don't think he was actually wearing his mic, it must have been sitting next to him on the couch or something. Maybe he didn't know it was on, because he was really going off. The final score was 8-2...it was preceeded by about 4-5 raging text messages saying that I suck and got lucky. He than asked for a rematch, and I gladly accepted. So I owned him again and was beating him 6-0 half way through the second period when he finally just quit. No messages followed after that.

Good times.

Hutzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutzler View Post
The best is when you make them rage-quit after whatever score, then they send you a message saying that you suck. Duh.

I played one guy yesterday who wouldn't stop swearing and yelling everytime I scored or stole the puck from him. I don't think he was actually wearing his mic, it must have been sitting next to him on the couch or something. Maybe he didn't know it was on, because he was really going off. The final score was 8-2...it was preceeded by about 4-5 raging text messages saying that I suck and got lucky. He than asked for a rematch, and I gladly accepted. So I owned him again and was beating him 6-0 half way through the second period when he finally just quit. No messages followed after that.

Good times.
LOL, same. Like i said I play on PS3. I was playing and listening to some music, and i went down 3-1. I was like, "aww noo." The guy goes "Yeah man you suck get a better team noob"... 3rd period rolls around the final score was 7-4 in favor of me. He asks for a rematch and "No ****** music in the background". Same teams. Went up 5-0 in the 1st 15 minutes of the game. Rage. Quit.

Old
03-10-2012, 04:11 AM
plaaplaa72

Send a message via MSN to plaaplaa72
I'm not really that good in the game itself but i've seen a lot of people ragequit, mostly when i got up 3-0 or something like that. I find it weird tho that people quit when the game is 3-1 or 4-2 or something like that, since everything can still happen, i've many times came to win after being down 2-3 goals in the start of the 3rd period.

plaaplaa72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaaplaa72 View Post
I'm not really that good in the game itself but i've seen a lot of people ragequit, mostly when i got up 3-0 or something like that. I find it weird tho that people quit when the game is 3-1 or 4-2 or something like that, since everything can still happen, i've many times came to win after being down 2-3 goals in the start of the 3rd period.
Same. Usually it's because they don't play defense, and once you get around them it's over. Then they accuse you of cheating hacking and junk