HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Bobby Gainey

Closed Thread

Old
02-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D

vCash: 50
Stupid Topic Breaking Time!!! Follow The Bouncing Ball And Sing Along The Stupid (French) Song!!!! "On Ne Peut Pas Tous Etre Theo", a song on young Jose Theodore pondering on his future ending with his decision of becoming a goalie, on PHIL Radio...

Moi mon pere a toujours eu des Jaguars,
Chez nous on a chacun notre bicycle,
Ma mere dans sa cuisine a un Frigidaire teint en rose,
Une Laveuse/Secheuse rose aussi,
Puis un poele teint en rose,
Pis un lave-vaiselle rose,
Tout un set de vaiselle rose...

Mon petit frere etudie dans un college privee,
Moi aussi j'etudie la,
Parce que mon grand-frere a apris la aussi,
Comme mon pere l'avait fait avant lui,
Mais pour ce qui est de ma soeur,
Elle s'instruit a Toronto,
Pour savoir l'Anglais plus tot,

Oh oh oh, The-oh oh...

On Ne Peut Pas Tous Etre Theo, hey oh, COME ON!!!
(T'ES RIEN QU'UN FILS DE SHYLOCK!!!!)
(PIS UN BEAU-FILS DE PEDE!!!!)
On Ne Peut Pas Tous Etre Theo, hey oh, oh, oooooh!!!!!!

Les fenetres de notre cuisine donnent sur une patinoire,
Face au coin des gardiens de buts,
Pendant que ma famille est a table pour souper,
Je vois mes amis se pratiquer,
Les jeunes pauvres soupent moins tard,
Ils font des grands efforts pour voir si on mange du caviar,

Au moment ou je vous parle, je suis pogner entre deux gangs,
Les jeunes riches et les jeunes pauvres,
Ma mere me dit de me tenir avec des jeunes de ma race et de penser a mon avenir,
Maman a quoi ca sert si mes amis sinceres sont pas fils de preteurs usuraires?

Oh oh oh, The-oh oh...

(T'ES RIEN QU'UN FILS DE SHYLOCK!!!!)
(PIS UN BEAU-FILS DE PEDE!!!!)
On Ne Peut Pas Tous Etre Theo, hey oh, oh, oooooh!!!!!!

Quand je vas etre vieux,
Je sais pas ce qui va m'arriver,
J'aime autant pas y penser,

Mon pere aimerait ca que je devienne un shylock,
Mes amis pensent pas comme ca,
Eux autres c'est le hockey,
Y veulent goaler dans la LNH,
Pour Enfin Devenir Riches,
Pour Enfin Devenir Riches,
Moi Aussi Je Vais Etre...Riche.

Old
02-07-2006, 01:58 AM
J-D

vCash: 500
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-the NHLPA Society. In this letter, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to put the kibosh on the NHLPA's inclinations. Unless you share my view that cowardice, irresponsibility, and chauvinism are inextricably wedded in the NHLPA's ramblings, there's no need for you to hear me further.

Now, I don't mean for that to sound pessimistic, although if I said that we should all bear the brunt of the NHLPA's actions, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being thoroughly honest if I said that it claims that it acts in the public interest. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another voluble attempt to eroticize relations of dominance and subordination. The NHLPA's fibs represent explicitly its overly accepting attitude towards lascivious doomsday prophets. The reason is simple: I find the NHLPA's insults highly insulting. But there's the rub; we've tolerated the NHLPA's pretentious teachings long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even solecism. It's time to shout to the world that it has been deluding people into believing that it commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. Don't let it delude you, too.

If the NHLPA can't be reasoned out of its prejudices, it must be laughed out of them. If the NHLPA can't be argued out of its selfishness, it must be shamed out of it. So long as the devastating inequities that characterize our society persist, the NHLPA's votaries will be unable to deny that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when the NHLPA perverts hatred in order to foster fetishism at every opportunity, it becomes clear that it doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. The NHLPA is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when it's confronted with inconvenient facts. In the near future, however, the NHLPA is likely to switch to some sort of "make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what the NHLPA has planned for the future" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

Heeheehee.

Closed Thread