HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sticky for players that are gone???

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Matrix

vCash: 500
Sticky for players that are gone???

Could it be the best of both worlds for both fans of ''why we traded that superstar'' or '' see he sucks even though he's not with us anymore'' and fans that just don't give a damn about players no longer with us.....I'm somewhat a fan of both since I find interesting,for example, even though they're not top players to see that the Ben Guité that you see sometimes with the Boston crew is a player that we've drafted round #7 #172 in the 1997 entry draft and that Matt Carkner that was just recalled by the San Jose squad is a 2nd rounder of 1999 and that Rory Fitzpatrick had finally come around after being drafted as a 2nd rounder in 1993.....and so on.

But I'm obviously tired of hearing about Hossa, Garon, and all those players that I've seen their names in 20 new threads already.....

Why can't we make a sticky to complain about players gone or sometimes to praise the team for the vision they had to let someone go.

Maybe we would begin to understand, and I'm one of those, that our drafting was not as bad as we think, maybe we were not patient enough or the real problem is the development of those players....

We could called that sticky '' NE LES CHERCHER PLUS!!!'' Pierre Houde style...

Closed Thread