HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

UFA Playoff pickup

Old
03-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Dust Buster

vCash: 2403
UFA Playoff pickup

Hey guys, need a little advice. I have one UFA pickup that I want to use right away in my keeper pool. I pretty much want to grab a guy that will just help my team for the playoffs. I have my choices limited down to 3 candidates: Brodeur, Clarkson, and Sullivan.

You only count points for your goalie with the most points in the playoffs. My current goaltender is Ryan Miller, Buffalo could very well get into the playoffs, but if they cool off at all then I will not have a goalie for the playoffs. IMO, Brodeur is my safest choice.

My other 2 ideas were David Clarkson or Sullivan on the Pens. Personally I like Clarkson better as a player, but the Pens look poised to go on a deeper playoff run so Sullivan may be a better choice.

So should I grab the goalie to be safe, or should I go for a foward and if so which one. Goaltender wins in the playoffs are worth 1 point and shutouts worth 3.

Last edited by Johnny Hoxville: 03-12-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2012, 11:53 AM
RonTextall

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to RonTextall
Brodeur

RonTextall is offline   Reply With Quote