Messin' the Habs Draft Position AND Winning the Game? Sweet
- Ennis. Beast.
- Two points
- Myers finish
- Foligno doing the little things on both of Ennis goals.
- Miller may have fought it a bit early, but he made some good saves when they needed them.
The Bad -
- That GTG. Good Christ that was painful.
- CoHo down to the 4th line and just over 11 minutes ToI. He had some solid shifts, but they need to find a way to get this kid working with some scoring talent.
The Ugly -
- Hey Don, you suck. You sucked in the OHL -- I should've just thrown those glasses at you instead of just asking if you needed them more than me. And you sucked in the AHL. You still suck, VanMassivehoser. You and your enormous ego hardly fit into one uniform.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
G- Tyler Ennis- Best game as a Sabre
Tyler Myers- Great game, thought he got injured...whew. He is pitching in on the rush at perfect times. Earlier this season he was doing it at wrong times, leading to odd man rushes
Sulzer- Another solid game at D
VRP had some good chances
B- Roy laying on ice for 10 seconds on that goal that led to OT
Ruffs line changes/line arrangements
U-Nothing we got 2 points and we needed them, going to game on Wednesday, cannot wait!