HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Let's just win the cup already.

Old
03-12-2012, 01:23 PM
execwrite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by inglouriousbackes View Post
why not the blues is the statement that has been rung around for the entire year. I completely agree with everyone here, but shh... don't let anybody else know we are good. I just wanna go into every game underdogs and walk out
Absolutely - the last thing we need is a Sports Illustrated cover story.

execwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2012, 12:26 PM
the

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglouriousbackes View Post
why not the blues is the statement that has been rung around for the entire year. I completely agree with everyone here, but shh... don't let anybody else know we are good. I just wanna go into every game underdogs and walk out
Ha! Ha! Funny story my friend asked me why I was cheering for the Blues because they sucked,I asked him to do himself a favor and go watch the standings and he was shocked to realise that they were 1st in the league!

the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2012, 12:43 PM
TylerD1

At the beginning of the season my expectations were low. I was hoping for a playoff spot sitting at eight. But now I am fully expecting a deep run in the playoffs. And to hopefully win the cup. However with that being said if we do lose in the first or second round I'll still be extremely proud of this team for what they accomplished this year. Nobody even thought of the Blues at the beginning of the year. And here we are. First place

TylerD1 is offline   Reply With Quote