HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens- 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS(HD)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-14-2012, 07:27 AM
  #26
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjonnypopo View Post
If Ottawa winning means the Leafs have a less chance to make the playoffs, then losing would be a win-win scenario.

Tank2012
The Leafs are soon going to have a better pick then us, and in a few years people that want the Habs to win these 10 useless games left are going to say I wish we had a player like that. Typique Montreal

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:32 AM
  #27
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65
 
Patvolcom65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New-Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,054
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
The Leafs are soon going to have a better pick then us, and in a few years people that want the Habs to win these 10 useless games left are going to say I wish we had a player like that. Typique Montreal
Don't worry remember Kadri and Schenn? You'll maybe have a lower pick then them but you'll make a better choice for the future.

Patvolcom65 is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:37 AM
  #28
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patvolcom65 View Post
Don't worry remember Kadri and Schenn? You'll maybe have a lower pick then them but you'll make a better choice for the future.
With Timmins I have no doubt, I just want a top forward this year and there aren't many available

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:38 AM
  #29
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65
 
Patvolcom65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New-Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,054
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
With Timmins I have no doubt, I just want a top forward this year and there aren't many available
We will try to help you guys tonight

Patvolcom65 is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:39 AM
  #30
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patvolcom65 View Post
We will try to help you guys tonight
Please do and we will try to help you beat out boston and win the division

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:39 AM
  #31
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65
 
Patvolcom65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New-Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,054
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Please do and we will try to help you beat out boston and win the division
Sound good

Patvolcom65 is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:49 AM
  #32
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,115
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
No, fans still want to see the Habs win and finish 9th or 10th. Much better season that way
I'm tired of reading this ****.

WHAT PEOPLE POST ON A MESSAGEBOARD HAS NO EFFECT TO WHAT HAPPENS ON THE ICE.

Tuggy is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:26 AM
  #33
ClasslessGuy
Registered User
 
ClasslessGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St-Jean, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,272
vCash: 500
But tonight is american idol.... (you know it's a bad season when you a torn between AI and hockey...)

NVM just got 2 tickets for the game haha

ClasslessGuy is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:38 AM
  #34
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
I'm tired of reading this ****.

WHAT PEOPLE POST ON A MESSAGEBOARD HAS NO EFFECT TO WHAT HAPPENS ON THE ICE.
It doesn't change the fact that people still want to see us win?

Are you part of the Avery fan club? Anger issues dude #wtfbro

Ginu is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:42 AM
  #35
Hermamoud
Registered User
 
Hermamoud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Country: Vietnam
Posts: 2,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
I'm tired of reading this ****.

WHAT PEOPLE POST ON A MESSAGEBOARD HAS NO EFFECT TO WHAT HAPPENS ON THE ICE.
Stop it, you're gonna jinx it!

Hermamoud is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:46 AM
  #36
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,650
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
I'm tired of reading this ****.

WHAT PEOPLE POST ON A MESSAGEBOARD HAS NO EFFECT TO WHAT HAPPENS ON THE ICE.
I agree,

I actually wonder, if those ppl are actually mad whenever the Habs score.

I'm hoping the Habs get the best possible pick by having other teams win games too, and win the draft loto.

I just can't actually picture a true fan actually cheering vs their team.

habs03 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:59 AM
  #37
SeriousHabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,661
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
With Timmins I have no doubt, I just want a top forward this year and there aren't many available
I hope he picks one of the top Ds before Grigorenko.

SeriousHabs is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
  #38
Pietraneglo222
WwWwW
 
Pietraneglo222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,271
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
if you don't act like a dick, we won't bite
Meaning... you like to bite dicks?

Pietraneglo222 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:25 AM
  #39
PhysicX
Registered User
 
PhysicX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,304
vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
I agree,

I actually wonder, if those ppl are actually mad whenever the Habs score.

I'm hoping the Habs get the best possible pick by having other teams win games too, and win the draft loto.

I just can't actually picture a true fan actually cheering vs their team.
It's possible to be a fan and think long-term instead of winning meaningless games and going up in the standings. I definitely want what's best for this team, and since the playoffs are practically out of reach, the ultimate best now is to see them finish last in the East.

And what/who defines a true fan? We're all different and since we spend so much time reading this forum and writing in it, aren't we fans already? You think most people care if you label them as 'not true fans'?

PhysicX is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:27 AM
  #40
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012
 
RaMMuT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Palestine
Posts: 1,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
Meaning... you like to bite dicks?
Okay now your just trolling us...

RaMMuT is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:28 AM
  #41
PhysicX
Registered User
 
PhysicX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,304
vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaMMuT View Post
Okay now your just trolling us...
He kind of makes sense lool

PhysicX is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:30 AM
  #42
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,650
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
It's possible to be a fan and think long-term instead of winning meaningless games and going up in the standings. I definitely want what's best for this team, and since the playoffs are practically out of reach, the ultimate best now is to see them finish last in the East.

And what/who defines a true fan? We're all different and since we spend so much time reading this forum and writing in it, aren't we fans already? You think most people care if you label them as 'not true fans'?
Well example when DD scored that tying goal late in the game vs the Sabres were your not excited/happy?

I was reading the GDT for that game and there were ppl that seemed actually mad that it happened.

But you are right, who am I to judge, maybe its just that in Karma, in the sense that hoping for ur team to lose, will probably come back to screw you at some other point.


Last edited by habs03: 03-14-2012 at 09:46 AM.
habs03 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:44 AM
  #43
Habs4Lyfe
Drive for 25
 
Habs4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: India
Posts: 1,550
vCash: 500
Montréal Canadiens ‏ @CanadiensMTL
Kaberle not on the ice for practice. He'll spend the day with his girlfriend Julia who is expected to give birth to their first child today.

Habs4Lyfe is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:47 AM
  #44
SeriousHabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,661
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Lyfe View Post
Montréal Canadiens ‏ @CanadiensMTL
Kaberle not on the ice for practice. He'll spend the day with his girlfriend Julia who is expected to give birth to their first child today.
More minutes for Weber = beast tank mode.

SeriousHabs is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:58 AM
  #45
Habs4Lyfe
Drive for 25
 
Habs4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: India
Posts: 1,550
vCash: 500
Renaud P Lavoie ‏ @renhockey
#canadiens Frédéric St-Denis rappellé. Called up.

Habs4Lyfe is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:09 AM
  #46
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012
 
RaMMuT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Palestine
Posts: 1,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousHabs View Post
More minutes for Weber = beast tank mode.
Lol what an epic tank move

RaMMuT is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:11 AM
  #47
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012
 
RaMMuT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Palestine
Posts: 1,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Lyfe View Post
Renaud P Lavoie ‏ @renhockey
#canadiens Frédéric St-Denis rappellé. Called up.
My boy St-Denis from Greenfield Park!!!

Even more of an epic tank move

RaMMuT is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:12 AM
  #48
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Lyfe View Post
Montréal Canadiens ‏ @CanadiensMTL
Kaberle not on the ice for practice. He'll spend the day with his girlfriend Julia who is expected to give birth to their first child today.
Didn't he get divorced last year? That was fast finding someone else

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:15 AM
  #49
Comfortably Numb
Dream Theater
 
Comfortably Numb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Lyfe View Post
Montréal Canadiens ‏ @CanadiensMTL
Kaberle not on the ice for practice. He'll spend the day with his girlfriend Julia who is expected to give birth to their first child today.
And now Kaberle? Seriously, is there a player this year that their girlfriend didn't give birth? Is this Gauthier new strategy? To go out and acquire every player that will have a child this year?

Comfortably Numb is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:21 AM
  #50
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyer View Post
And now Kaberle? Seriously, is there a player this year that their girlfriend didn't give birth? Is this Gauthier new strategy? To go out and acquire every player that will have a child this year?
Kaberle won the Cup in June and then .......

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.