HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Offiical GDT: TOR @ NYR 2/10/06

Closed Thread

Old
02-11-2006, 03:07 AM
BLACKBURN

vCash: 500
I'm betting Domi is hoping Orr is not dressed, after seeing him get ragdolled by McGratton it is quite obvious his best days are behind him and Orr is entering his scrapping prime. I would definitely dress him, just in case Belak of Domi start taking liberties.

Nice to see Sykora's clinical finish, that's what he's capable of. Without him the Prooks injury would be affecting us a LOT more.

Anyway another solid win!

Old
02-11-2006, 08:15 AM
ATLANTARANGER*

He was SLLOOOWWWW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I wonder why the Rangers let him go. Rather have him than Fedor Fedorov who is being a goon. 72 Pim in 31 games. That is more than 2 pim a game. We dealt Balej for this piece of crap.
that and we have a host of younger better players coming along. Please remember the number 50. That's the max number of contracts one team can have.

Old
02-11-2006, 08:17 AM
ATLANTARANGER*

You mean that all of the "suits"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasparKrunch
i was at the garden tonight. the place was trully electric. After kaspar came out of the box after nyr killed off 4 straight pim the nyr received a good 60 second standing-o. it was so fun. the team played great. the only negative part was the last two minutes of the game. our pp was not set up correctly cuz obviously we were looking for jags and we weren't able to get him the hat trick. but other than that. also lundqvist settled down after that second goal. we played well enough to win.
were actually up and chearing? I thought they didn't know anything about hockey, I sure hope they didn't drop their laptops or disconnected their cell phone call!

Old
02-11-2006, 08:40 AM
abev
HFBoards Sponsor

One thing I really like about MSG is the amount of celebs they get at every game. Not that 3 is alot, but it seems like every night theres 2 or 3+.

Last night was Will Arnett from Fox's recently cancelled "Arrested Development" (hopefully soon to be picked up by Showtime.) He's married to Amy Poehler from SNL's weekend update (was she there?)

Also Mike Meyers(Autin Powers), Julia Stiles(Save the Last Dance), and Sara Hughes(Olympic Figure Skating Gold Medal winner 2002).

Meyers and Arnett are from the Toronto area, I wonder how much they enjoyed the game?

Old
02-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Shadowtron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER
were actually up and chearing? I thought they didn't know anything about hockey, I sure hope they didn't drop their laptops or disconnected their cell phone call!

Winning's funny that way...

Old
02-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Larry Melnyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN
I'm betting Domi is hoping Orr is not dressed, after seeing him get ragdolled by McGratton it is quite obvious his best days are behind him and Orr is entering his scrapping prime. I would definitely dress him, just in case Belak of Domi start taking liberties.

Nice to see Sykora's clinical finish, that's what he's capable of. Without him the Prooks injury would be affecting us a LOT more.

Somehow, I think Tie Domi couldn't care either way whether the meaningles Orr is dressed or not..He's been at this far too long...I'd leave the line-up just as is, no use putting in a poorer hockey player...And I think the only way Orr gets in a game is at Hollweg's expense..And that would be criminal again...But if you dress Orr for HossaI won't complain....

Old
02-11-2006, 09:24 AM
True Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
But if you dress Orr for HossaI won't complain....
For most of what I do not like about Hossa, typically I would not call for him to be benched so that Orr can be dressed. However, tonight's game against the 'Leafs could be an exception. The game got chippy and I expect the 'Leafs to come out with a snarl, at home on the tail-end of a loss of a home-and-home. With the Olympic break coming up, I would not mind seeing all three of Neimo, Hollweg & Orr in the lineup.
I get the feeling that the 'Leafs will play with a lot of snarl and Hossa has already shown them that they can intimidate him.

Old
02-11-2006, 10:13 AM
DontStaal

Quote:
Originally Posted by abev
One thing I really like about MSG is the amount of celebs they get at every game. Not that 3 is alot, but it seems like every night theres 2 or 3+.

Last night was Will Arnett from Fox's recently cancelled "Arrested Development" (hopefully soon to be picked up by Showtime.) He's married to Amy Poehler from SNL's weekend update (was she there?)

Also Mike Meyers(Autin Powers), Julia Stiles(Save the Last Dance), and Sara Hughes(Olympic Figure Skating Gold Medal winner 2002).

Meyers and Arnett are from the Toronto area, I wonder how much they enjoyed the game?
i dont think meyers liked the game at all.. considering i peeked over to where he was sitting midway thru the 3rd and he was gone

Old
02-11-2006, 11:06 AM
True Blue Bleed Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
For most of what I do not like about Hossa, typically I would not call for him to be benched so that Orr can be dressed. However, tonight's game against the 'Leafs could be an exception. The game got chippy and I expect the 'Leafs to come out with a snarl, at home on the tail-end of a loss of a home-and-home. With the Olympic break coming up, I would not mind seeing all three of Neimo, Hollweg & Orr in the lineup.
I get the feeling that the 'Leafs will play with a lot of snarl and Hossa has already shown them that they can intimidate him.
All three? Niemo is nothing like the other 2, not close

Old
02-11-2006, 11:07 AM
True Blue Bleed Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN

It was Neil though, not McGrattan.

Closed Thread