HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

March 17th, 2012: Sabres @ Panthers

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-18-2012, 12:36 PM
  #276
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,028
vCash: 500
It was LeafPanther fan, or something along those lines, that used to do them. He kinda disappeared, hope he's alright.

__________________
So you're saying there's a chance!
Laus723 is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 12:37 PM
  #277
I May Be Wrong
I May Be The Stig
 
I May Be Wrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,372
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to I May Be Wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
It was LeafPanther fan, or something along those lines, that used to do them. He kinda disappeared, hope he's alright.
It was PLF/PanthersLeafsFan if I recall correctly. He was here for midway through last season and just fell off the map at the end of the season and never posted again. Was wondering myself what happened to him.

I May Be Wrong is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 12:46 PM
  #278
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booootthh View Post
It was PLF/PanthersLeafsFan if I recall correctly. He was here for midway through last season and just fell off the map at the end of the season and never posted again. Was wondering myself what happened to him.
Yeah, that was him, loved that guy. Come back PLF...

Laus723 is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 02:46 PM
  #279
CanadianPantherFan
Registered User
 
CanadianPantherFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA View Post
I miss the game report someone (CanadianPantherFan?) used to do here after each game, comments on players and the game overall.
I can start doing it again. This year has been crazy for me with University broadcasting classes (radio was much easier on my free time than TV). I've been watching the games on PVR around midnight sometimes or the next day even. I don't miss the games though

Next year I'll get back into the mode. PanthersLeafsFan did them too like mentioned before after every game without fail. I wonder where he is now too???

CanadianPantherFan is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 03:01 PM
  #280
billysbreakdown
Registered User
 
billysbreakdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,318
vCash: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPantherFan View Post
I can start doing it again. This year has been crazy for me with University broadcasting classes (radio was much easier on my free time than TV). I've been watching the games on PVR around midnight sometimes or the next day even. I don't miss the games though

Next year I'll get back into the mode. PanthersLeafsFan did them too like mentioned before after every game without fail. I wonder where he is now too???
It was great for people like me who almost never gets to see the games. The player grading used to be the best part. But hey school comes first CPF

billysbreakdown is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 04:03 PM
  #281
flapanthersfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,886
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booootthh View Post
It was PLF/PanthersLeafsFan if I recall correctly. He was here for midway through last season and just fell off the map at the end of the season and never posted again. Was wondering myself what happened to him.
maybe his fandom had something to do with McCabe being here?

flapanthersfan is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 04:05 PM
  #282
I May Be Wrong
I May Be The Stig
 
I May Be Wrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,372
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to I May Be Wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by flapanthersfan View Post
maybe his fandom had something to do with McCabe being here?
Good possibility. He was a huge McCabe fan.

I May Be Wrong is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 11:00 PM
  #283
LUUUUUIS
¿Qué bolá, Tallón?
 
LUUUUUIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA View Post
I miss the game report someone (CanadianPantherFan?) used to do here after each game, comments on players and the game overall.
I usually read George Richards' "On Frozen Pond". Even if I've watched the game. He summarizes how the game went and will include quotes from the players and coaches.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/

LUUUUUIS is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 10:12 AM
  #284
Panthers Rock
Moderator
Slumpin' Like A Soph
 
Panthers Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,531
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
Wow guys, just want to say thanks to pb1300 for an awesome GDT.

Punk and I went to go the game and it was amazing. Fantastic atmosphere, first time I've been back since the 2nd game against Tampa. Like the new Pantherland, got to see Allison doing her thing, and re-met up with blackpanthers. That shootout was intense and I nearly lost my voice in that game. Especially since we went to the area near Pantherland after the game and chanted the hell out of the place, lol. Awesome stuff.

__________________

Florida Panthers: 2014 NHL Entry Draft Lottery...Winners?
Panthers Rock is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 10:17 AM
  #285
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers Rock View Post
Wow guys, just want to say thanks to pb1300 for an awesome GDT.

Punk and I went to go the game and it was amazing. Fantastic atmosphere, first time I've been back since the 2nd game against Tampa. Like the new Pantherland, got to see Allison doing her thing, and re-met up with blackpanthers. That shootout was intense and I nearly lost my voice in that game. Especially since we went to the area near Pantherland after the game and chanted the hell out of the place, lol. Awesome stuff.
and you didnt say hi to "kopecky" and his handsome son "Tallon", while Black Panther did??

give yourself a penalty young man.

adam graves is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 10:25 AM
  #286
Panthers Rock
Moderator
Slumpin' Like A Soph
 
Panthers Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,531
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
and you didnt say hi to "kopecky" and his handsome son "Tallon", while Black Panther did??

give yourself a penalty young man.
I, what? I'm missing something here lol.

Panthers Rock is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 10:30 AM
  #287
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers Rock View Post
I, what? I'm missing something here lol.
I wear a Kopescky jersey, and my son wears a Tallon jersey, and we are an integral part of the post game Murphy's Army."Black Panther" came by and said hi last game at pantherland.

You better next time.

adam graves is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
  #288
Panthers Rock
Moderator
Slumpin' Like A Soph
 
Panthers Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,531
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I wear a Kopescky jersey, and my son wears a Tallon jersey, and we are an integral part of the post game Murphy's Army."Black Panther" came by and said hi last game at pantherland.

You better next time.
lol I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there. We sure will next time. I plan to be back there in mid-April

Panthers Rock is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 12:35 PM
  #289
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come
 
FlaPnthrsPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I wear a Kopescky jersey, and my son wears a Tallon jersey, and we are an integral part of the post game Murphy's Army."Black Panther" came by and said hi last game at pantherland.

You better next time.
Oh wow. You were right in front of us! I had a feeling half of those people might be posters on here, but who knew. Certainly next time for sure we'll say hello. I'm planning on coming down there for most likely Game 2 of the 1st round (depends on the schedule) since I estimate with the playoffs starting April 11th, Game 1 would be that night or the night after (assuming we win the division and get home ice of course!).

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline  
Old
03-19-2012, 01:08 PM
  #290
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
Oh wow. You were right in front of us! I had a feeling half of those people might be posters on here, but who knew. Certainly next time for sure we'll say hello. I'm planning on coming down there for most likely Game 2 of the 1st round (depends on the schedule) since I estimate with the playoffs starting April 11th, Game 1 would be that night or the night after (assuming we win the division and get home ice of course!).

Sounds good.

in the Playoffs, i expect Murphy's Army to swell to hundreds.

adam graves is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.