HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Lucic pounds Komisarek once again

Old
03-20-2012, 10:02 AM
CamFan81
Derp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Papa Joe View Post
If it was done on purpose, I personally consider it a cheap shot. What's next, hitting a guy in the balls or pulling hair.
roflmao

CamFan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 10:03 AM
KingBuzzo
A custom title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinforstanley View Post
Video with slo-motion.

3:00 - 3:05 are 5 bad seconds for Komi....and the look on his face at the end says it all

Sorry...not sure how to embed

Let me get this for you. I really, really, realllly dislike Komi.

KingBuzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Therick67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
Looch got the extra 2 for breaking away from the refs to start the fight. Rosehill got the extra two whan he got involved in the scrum that lead to the Campbell-Schenn fight.
Not that it matters, but Komi comes after Lucic while the linsemen is pushing Lucic away...shouldn't have been any extra IMO..

Therick67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Claimed Off Waivers

Props to Komisarek for showing some heart in a one-sided defeat, but that fight was ugly.

Claimed Off Waivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Zsswimmer

MacIntyre used body shots well against Brashear, ended up buckling him at the end

Zsswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:02 AM
CamFan81
Derp

that was a thing of beauty

CamFan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Perrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
I don't think you know what common sense is. Quite often a player doesn't oblige another for a plethora of reasons including momentum, and mandates from the coach. Do you honestly think he'd willingly go with someone like Orr, or Carkner or any other heavy out there and then purposely shy away from a BGL type at the end of his career? Orr is more intimidating then BGL, BGL is rather nice and follows a code. Orr more often then not broke things.

Add to that it was well noted that Julien specifically told Lucic (20 years old at the time btw) not to fight the otherwise very useless Laraque. Had Laraque just dropped them you can be sure Lucic would have went, but his hand wasn't forced. Lucic was staring at the ceiling while Laraque was ever so politely asking him if he wouldn't mind fighting him, yes, no doubt thinking "my god this guy is a moron".
No need for paragraphed excuses for your inability to use words correctly. He literally didn't fight Laraque, pretty simple.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:08 AM
sarge88

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoA View Post
I can't believe how many Bruins fans are getting a hard on from this fight. Everyone knew Lucic was going to kill him, not sure why people have to try and shove it down Leaf throats. I swear some Boston fans live vicariously as a tough guy through their team. Yes I get it, "the Leaf kids started it first", makes you look so much better. I guess that's how HF works, the kids throw crap back and forth at each other and everyone else has to weed through it.

Good on Komi for going for it knowing he was going to get killed. Good on Lucic for showing once again why every other team is and should be jealous.

I enjoyed it because I hate Komi and watching him get pounded by Lucic, Carkner, your neighbor or the mailman is just plain fun.

sarge88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:08 AM
SlyHabs

HF Board....

Your a wimp if you dont fight. Guy gets beat in a fight. HF Board says guy should not fight.

Haven't seen the fight, but major kudos to Komi for standing up to Lucic, even if he did start the fight.

SlyHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:17 AM
sarge88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
I dont think you know what literal means since people are talking about a time where he literally didnt fight someone and would rather gaze into the ceiling of an arena instead of acknowledge the guy.

Take it for what it's worth but everyone who paid attention knows that Lucic was told not to fight Laraque that day. For that one game it really is that simple.

Now maybe he had the chance in later meetings but IIRC, Laraque was out of the league shortly after that.

My last question is this:

(And if you're a delusional, Lucic picks his spots lemming, don't read on)

Given that most rational people agree that on any given day any heavy can beat another, why would Lucic be afraid of Laraque when he fought;

Ivanans, Winchester, Tarnasky, Carkner, Orr, Eager, Brookbank, Neil, Crombeen, Rosehill, McCormick etc.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Bone for your jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyHabs View Post
HF Board....

Your a wimp if you dont fight. Guy gets beat in a fight. HF Board says guy should not fight.

Haven't seen the fight, but major kudos to Komi for standing up to Lucic, even if he did start the fight.
I haven't met this "HF Board" poster you speak of. What a conflicted character.

Bone for your jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:21 AM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Papa Joe View Post
If it was done on purpose, I personally consider it a cheap shot. What's next, hitting a guy in the balls or pulling hair.
{MOD EDIT} Have you ever watched a fight before? It's a common tactic, the " under/over ". Punch to the gut followed by an cross or uppercut.

Last edited by Homeland Security: 03-20-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Edit.
VeddarRants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:24 AM
mooseOAK*

No wonder I stay away from this forum, a bunch of "tough guys" making fun of Komisarek for doing something that they wouldn't have the nerve to do in their lifetime.

mooseOAK* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Neely2005
Grey Cup Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinforstanley View Post
Video with slo-motion.

3:00 - 3:05 are 5 bad seconds for Komi....and the look on his face at the end says it all

Sorry...not sure how to embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwcLx...eature=related
Here you go:

Neely2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:26 AM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
When you have Bruins fans constantly up on their high horse they SHOULD be reminded that the guy isn't invincible. You can talk all you want about him being a more complete player but these threads are about fights, everything else should be a non-factor really.
Someone's butt hurt. What does Orr have to do with this fight? Nothing.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:28 AM
sarge88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseOAK View Post
No wonder I stay away from this forum, a bunch of "tough guys" making fun of Komisarek for doing something that they wouldn't have the nerve to do in their lifetime.

I've lost fights before.

It doesn't take that much nerve.

Then again I'm not 6'4 - 230 and dumb enough to go looking for a beating from a guy I know I can't stay with.

So in the end, I'm not really ragging on him for losing, I'm ragging on him for being dumb.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:29 AM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

Quote:
No need for paragraphed excuses for your inability to use words correctly. He literally didn't fight Laraque, pretty simple.
You're talking about something that happened 4 years ago when Lucic was barely out of his teen years and being chased by a 30 something with dreadlocks. And what's that got to do with this fight? Nothing.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Therick67

How many top 6 fowards have the fight card Lucic does?

I give Komi credit for dropping them with Lucic, but I do have to wonder what he's thinking.

Therick67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Mansfield
possession obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants View Post
You're talking about something that happened 4 years ago when Lucic was barely out of his teen years and being chased by a 30 something with dreadlocks. And what's that got to do with this fight? Nothing.
What do the dreadlocks have to do with it?

Mansfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:36 AM
mooseOAK*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge88 View Post
I've lost fights before.

It doesn't take that much nerve.

Then again I'm not 6'4 - 230 and dumb enough to go looking for a beating from a guy I know I can't stay with.

So in the end, I'm not really ragging on him for losing, I'm ragging on him for being dumb.
Plenty of players have taken on guys that they know they couldn't beat but thought that they should for their team but since it is a Leaf he is dumb.

It is too easy to figure out the thinking around here.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:39 AM
BadBruins

Poeple have to understand Lucic is just starting to peak physically. He didn't fight a 265lb Georges Laraque when he was 19 and lost a battle with Colton Orr as a 21 year old. That doesn't make him a spot picker or a bad fighter. He's been fighting men in the NHL since he was a teenager. I'm pretty confident Lucic in his prime will be capable of holding his own against any top heavyweight in the league.

BadBruins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:44 AM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseOAK View Post
Plenty of players have taken on guys that they know they couldn't beat but thought that they should for their team but since it is a Leaf he is dumb.

It is too easy to figure out the thinking around here.
Komisarek is dumb because...well, he's dumb. He's been a pseudo tough guy his whole career and has gotten beat up badly by Lucic prior to last night. He's a big, strong guy but a terrible fighter a waste of a roster spot because *shock* he's not a very smart defenseman. How is getting pummeled by the same fighter AGAIN in a game your team is getting blown out good for the team? It just adds to embarrassment.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

Quote:
He literally hasn't fought a lot of people, also pretty simple and also has absolutely nothing to do with my statement "he will literally go with anyone" which is what was being questioned. You're ability to stay on topic is lacking.

He didn't go with Laraque the one time Laraque begged him to, doesn't mean he wouldn't if the situation were different. And to the point I made, judging by the fact that he's fought guys who were bigger, just as tough, and just as much enforcers would indicate he certainly would. Common sense and all.

However, all that said, honestly, if saying Lucic is scared of someone or is their ***** makes you personally feel better, who am I to rain on your parade with common sense. Sorry for using paragraphs.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
mooseOAK*

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants View Post
Komisarek is dumb because...well, he's dumb. He's been a pseudo tough guy his whole career and has gotten beat up badly by Lucic prior to last night. He's a big, strong guy but a terrible fighter a waste of a roster spot because *shock* he's not a very smart defenseman. How is getting pummeled by the same fighter AGAIN in a game your team is getting blown out good for the team? It just adds to embarrassment.
The score was 2-0 when the fight happened, but Komisarek is dumb.

Old
03-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Bone for your jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansfield View Post
What do the dreadlocks have to do with it?

This:

Bone for your jar is offline   Reply With Quote