HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Still Random After All These Years... (RTOTD v.2)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
  #351
predfan98
Registered User
 
predfan98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
now, that is one of the most random things.....but i guess i have to admit i looked at that map and sidebar and looked for a radulov sighting!!

predfan98 is offline  
Old
03-13-2012, 02:50 PM
  #352
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 45,022
vCash: 500


The theater of the Trinity Broadcasting Network is said to be haunted by the ghost of a man with long black hair who always wears black. No one knows who the ghost was when he was alive, but my guess is Lorenzo Lamas

Hahahahaha that's awesome


"My chest hairs and I are here to haunt this theater"

TMI is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 03:59 PM
  #353
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short
 
Roman Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,802
vCash: 500
So I am currently in Detroilet covering the CCHA championship (doing the post game interviews and write up). Anyone who thinks the Joe is impressive is kidding themselves. They need to update it badly. The press box is barely usable.

Also, I have noticed Red Wing arrogance has rubbed off on michigan fans...

Don't worry I already got the tour of the legendary and holy joe louis arena last year. :p

Roman Yoshi is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 06:29 PM
  #354
headsigh
leave at once!
 
headsigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Atlanta
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 9,868
vCash: 500

headsigh is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 06:16 PM
  #355
Nitrous Mafia
Registered User
 
Nitrous Mafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On Lot
Country: United States
Posts: 2,670
vCash: 500
http://i.imgur.com/GQpNi.jpg

Nitrous Mafia is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
  #356
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brah View Post
I missed that one while I was in Phoenix.

101st_fan is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 11:58 AM
  #357
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 45,022
vCash: 500
It seems like every day I click on this thread to rant about something, and every day I have to stop myself because it's a political rant... (and these would-be rants rarely, if ever, are directed at one party or another)

TMI is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  #358
zellthemedic
Registered User
 
zellthemedic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 296
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brah View Post
Someone visits ******.

zellthemedic is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 01:38 PM
  #359
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Melrose
Country: Italy
Posts: 23,850
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
It seems like every day I click on this thread to rant about something, and every day I have to stop myself because it's a political rant... (and these would-be rants rarely, if ever, are directed at one party or another)
We don't care/mind ... You're Global Moderator ... you can make the rules ... and seriously, no I'm not trying to get you in trouble

Joe T Choker is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 03:31 PM
  #360
zellthemedic
Registered User
 
zellthemedic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 296
vCash: 500
The girl I'm trying to get with is a Red Wings fan.

Ugh...why do all of the girls I choose have to have bad taste in teams...first a Chicago fan, then a Pittsburgh fan, and now a Detroit fan...

zellthemedic is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 04:04 PM
  #361
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 5,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zellthemedic View Post
The girl I'm trying to get with is a Red Wings fan.

Ugh...why do all of the girls I choose have to have bad taste in teams...first a Chicago fan, then a Pittsburgh fan, and now a Detroit fan...
If you did things right you could convert them.

101st_fan is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 04:21 PM
  #362
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 45,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarding Assets View Post
We don't care/mind ... You're Global Moderator ... you can make the rules ... and seriously, no I'm not trying to get you in trouble
Haha being a mod means you should follow the rules more strictly, not use your fancy title to circumvent them

Besides, if I started ranting about it SLake or TL would have to come in and delete it, and then I'd just be an ass

I'll PM you, though, if you're curious

TMI is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 04:28 PM
  #363
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Melrose
Country: Italy
Posts: 23,850
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Haha being a mod means you should follow the rules more strictly, not use your fancy title to circumvent them

Besides, if I started ranting about it SLake or TL would have to come in and delete it, and then I'd just be an ass

I'll PM you, though, if you're curious
got datum

Joe T Choker is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 04:32 PM
  #364
predfan98
Registered User
 
predfan98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zellthemedic View Post
The girl I'm trying to get with is a Red Wings fan.

Ugh...why do all of the girls I choose have to have bad taste in teams...first a Chicago fan, then a Pittsburgh fan, and now a Detroit fan...
hey, you should just be happy she is a hockey fan......and will go with you to games!

but please, don't find a canucks fan!!

predfan98 is offline  
Old
03-21-2012, 10:46 PM
  #365
gratefulpred
Thread Killer
 
gratefulpred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Almo Heights, KY
Posts: 390
vCash: 500
This is off topic...anyone know where I can get a 3 pin? Pro shop is sold out and I would love to get one.

gratefulpred is offline  
Old
03-21-2012, 10:48 PM
  #366
predfan98
Registered User
 
predfan98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogkid View Post
This is off topic...anyone know where I can get a 3 pin? Pro shop is sold out and I would love to get one.
I thought it was the predators foundation table that was selling them, not the pro shop..
Did you check those tables where the tootoo whistles are, pucks, etc?

predfan98 is offline  
Old
03-21-2012, 10:58 PM
  #367
Paincakes
Registered User
 
Paincakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Knoxville
Country: Scotland
Posts: 643
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by transcend View Post
I love this picture so so so much.

Paincakes is offline  
Old
03-21-2012, 11:54 PM
  #368
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
I thought it was the predators foundation table that was selling them, not the pro shop..
Did you check those tables where the tootoo whistles are, pucks, etc?
It is. Go to the Predators foundation table on the lower level and they should have them...

Seth Lake is offline  
Old
03-22-2012, 10:18 AM
  #369
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,219
vCash: 500
Ah yes, soul crushing depression. I forgot all about you. Always happens when I lose my job.

BigFatCat999 is offline  
Old
03-22-2012, 10:23 AM
  #370
AtlantaWhaler
Moderator
Thrash/Preds/Sabres
 
AtlantaWhaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 12,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
Ah yes, soul crushing depression. I forgot all about you. Always happens when I lose my job.
Oh ****...Sorry, man. Hope you land on your feet soon.

AtlantaWhaler is offline  
Old
03-22-2012, 10:24 AM
  #371
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaWhaler View Post
Oh ****...Sorry, man. Hope you land on your feet soon.
Had to quit my job. When they tell you, you have to carry an epipen to survive working at your job it's time to go. I was spending $100 a month on meds to prevent me my neck and throat from closing up.

Yeah fun times.

BigFatCat999 is offline  
Old
03-22-2012, 12:19 PM
  #372
PhoneGuy
Registered User
 
PhoneGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 373
vCash: 500
Was going to put this in the Around the NHL thread, but it's more dedicated to the scoreboard watch, apparently. So, figured I'd put it here.

Great interview with Pavel Datsyuk. Much as I hate him when the Preds play the Wings, he seems to be a pretty thoughtful, sincere, humble person.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...152127707.html

PhoneGuy is offline  
Old
03-22-2012, 06:06 PM
  #373
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,484
vCash: 500
I always get nervous when professors take time out of a class period to go through the issues they saw in papers. Today, my British Poetry professor spent 45 minutes of our 80 minute class dissecting the issues he saw in our first (and only) paper of the semester. He referenced more than a few misused words, excessive use of "to be" verbs (he counted nine in one paragraph), and read aloud three sentences' worth of complete gibberish from the beginning of someone's paper.

Then I get mine back and it's a 195/200.

If I didn't love college, I would hate it so much.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline  
Old
03-22-2012, 06:16 PM
  #374
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 45,022
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
I always get nervous when professors take time out of a class period to go through the issues they saw in papers. Today, my British Poetry professor spent 45 minutes of our 80 minute class dissecting the issues he saw in our first (and only) paper of the semester. He referenced more than a few misused words, excessive use of "to be" verbs (he counted nine in one paragraph), and read aloud three sentences' worth of complete gibberish from the beginning of someone's paper.

Then I get mine back and it's a 195/200.

If I didn't love college, I would hate it so much.
Haha

I love the feeling I get after I re-write what was once a terrible paper, and it turns out awesome. Had that today

TMI is offline  
Old
03-23-2012, 11:36 PM
  #375
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 45,022
vCash: 500
So I got a new avatar for a little while

Maybe Omar and his shotgun bring some good juju for the team

TMI is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.