The East certainly seems to be easier to diagnose than the West. The top six seem to be a consensus with 7-10 being a crap-shoot. Well, 7-9 anyways. I feel for Kingston fans. What a shoddy run franchise.
THE EASTERN CONFERENCE
1. Niagra Ice Dogs: Marty will spend the farm for a title
2. Oshawa Generals: came close last year and will put up a good fight
3. Ottawa 67's; building off last years upset to the Wolves in the post-season
4. Barrie Colts: last year was pain and this year is the gain
5. Belleville Bulls: a year older and got 4 games of playoff experience last year
6. Kingston Frontenacs: Gilmour has eye on NHL not OHL
7. Sudbury Wolves: always finds a way into the playoffs
8. Brampton Battalion: rebuild time
9. Peterborough Petes: back to the drawing board, again
10. Mississauga St. Michaels Majors: sold the farm last year for a just missed
So, I was right on two of ten. I really overated Oshawa (who didn't) and to a slightly lesser extent Peterborough (Puempel injury was huge). I really undersold Barrie (Tanner Pearson?, never heard of him before this year) and also Brampton. I should stick to the West I guess.