Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Saint John Sea Dogs 2011-2012

Old
03-17-2012, 06:07 PM
DTUCKER16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB11 View Post
Oh man, you're all worked up because for one game the first 500 to buy walk up tickets pay only $10??? You do realize they are trying to get a full house for the nationally televised game against the 16 place Q team, right? I haven't got a problem with that - I'm getting $3 off EVERY home game, without having to be one of the first 500 (only a one game promotion I might add), and I get my same seat reserved for every game.

I'm just shocked that because you feel that you were entitled to pay only $10 for one game instead of your playoff-season-ticket-price ( a difference of a few bucks), that now you feel you'll drive to Moncton to watch the Wildcats, a one to two hour drive up the road depending on where you are. Of course, the gas price itself will be far more, and of course the time you spend in the car is a waste, but hey, as long as you show management, eh??

Do you see how this is??? Spitting venom over a few dollars.
First of all I realize the game will be on tv but if they are as good as some say they are well discount tickets shouldn't be needed to fill the place. Besides everyone knows that Saint Johners only come out regularly at playoff time.
Second of all the crap of i have my same seat thats blah blah blah. i've had the same seat since day one of the good hockey of the flames days. Yah the difference in price should have been passed on to the season ticket holders....WHY NOT ??They knew that this promo was coming so pass it on....9.50 is better to me as it is to the Dogs.
Lastly its the principle of the whole thing ...as a seaon ticket holder other that "your own seat" what have they given back .......nothing (oh yes a 11 x 8 photocopied picture). the arguement of oh well they have given us a good team doesnt cut it ....thats their job to do!!!!The Saint John Seadogs don't give a rats ass about their season ticket holders. Its all about the $$$$$$$$ for them.
Like i said before next year will be painful and then you'll hear the whinning start from the owners when all the fans are dressed in blue and green. They'd pull the pin in a heartbeat!!!!! McCain isn't going to fund a losing team and without him the Dogs are DONE!!!!!!! Lewiston #2

DTUCKER16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2012, 06:13 PM
King Forsberg
21 68 88 16 44 28

Does anyone have an idea of the line combos they run?

King Forsberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2012, 08:29 PM
BLBarmada

3 straight 100 point seasons, record no ?

BLBarmada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2012, 09:21 AM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTUCKER16 View Post
First of all I realize the game will be on tv but if they are as good as some say they are well discount tickets shouldn't be needed to fill the place. Besides everyone knows that Saint Johners only come out regularly at playoff time.
Second of all the crap of i have my same seat thats blah blah blah. i've had the same seat since day one of the good hockey of the flames days. Yah the difference in price should have been passed on to the season ticket holders....WHY NOT ??They knew that this promo was coming so pass it on....9.50 is better to me as it is to the Dogs.
Lastly its the principle of the whole thing ...as a seaon ticket holder other that "your own seat" what have they given back .......nothing (oh yes a 11 x 8 photocopied picture). the arguement of oh well they have given us a good team doesnt cut it ....thats their job to do!!!!The Saint John Seadogs don't give a rats ass about their season ticket holders. Its all about the $$$$$$$$ for them.
Like i said before next year will be painful and then you'll hear the whinning start from the owners when all the fans are dressed in blue and green. They'd pull the pin in a heartbeat!!!!! McCain isn't going to fund a losing team and without him the Dogs are DONE!!!!!!! Lewiston #2
A fine reason not to discount the tickets I think.

Last edited by GM17*: 03-18-2012 at 09:35 AM.
GM17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Kevin Forbes
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonen View Post
Does anyone have an idea of the line combos they run?
Last week, without Jurco & Saab in the lineup:

Huberdeau-Gauthier-Coyle
Tesink-Phillips-Galiev
MacAulay-Villemaire-Kelly
Cooper-Cameron-West

Beaulieu-Roussel
Durepos-Gagne
MacDonald-Seed

03-18-2012, 09:21 PM
JohnnyB11

Quote:
ALl I can do is LOL. You're dead wrong, the Seadogs will be in Saint John for a long time. You are all hot under the collar about what amounts to a few dollars (literally).

Enjoy the Wildcats next year. At least you'll save some cash for the drive by not purchasing season tickets for the Dogs next year.

JohnnyB11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2012, 09:32 AM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Forbes View Post

Huberdeau-Gauthier-Coyle
Tesink-Phillips-Galiev
Cooper-Cameron-West

Beaulieu-Roussel
Durepos-Gagne
MacDonald-Seed
Huberdeau was playing centre, Gauthier was RW. Was a bit (but pleasantly) surprised by the switch myself

Old
03-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Kevin Forbes
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM17 View Post
Huberdeau was playing centre, Gauthier was RW. Was a bit (but pleasantly) surprised by the switch myself
Just going off of the line sheet for Halifax game.

Stats kind of tell a more mixed bag story:
Gauthier is listed as taking nine faceoffs and Huberdeau is listed as taking five. Coyle listed as taking eight.
They also had powerplay with Phillips up on that top unit, replacing Gauthier. And Coyle and Huberdeau were a PK pairing.

Kevin Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2012, 02:12 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

There's a lot of movement at C for Saint John because it seems like they have about 8 players who can play there. I was at the game and noticed Huberdeau lining up for faceoffs without anyone being thrown out and it was 5on5 each time before I stopped paying attention to it. Very well could have switched it up as the game wore on and I started on more and more beer

Old
03-19-2012, 07:15 PM
DTUCKER16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB11 View Post
ALl I can do is LOL. You're dead wrong, the Seadogs will be in Saint John for a long time. You are all hot under the collar about what amounts to a few dollars (literally).

Enjoy the Wildcats next year. At least you'll save some cash for the drive by not purchasing season tickets for the Dogs next year.
LOL Another one they have fooled..... You really think that the 75% owner is going to be willing to lose money ?????

DTUCKER16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2012, 09:11 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
This

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2012, 09:13 PM
King Forsberg
21 68 88 16 44 28

Quote:

Huberdeau-Gauthier-Coyle
Tesink-Phillips-Galiev
Cooper-Cameron-West

Beaulieu-Roussel
Durepos-Gagne
MacDonald-Seed
Thank you.

King Forsberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2012, 09:13 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Just going off of the line sheet for Halifax game.

Stats kind of tell a more mixed bag story:
Gauthier is listed as taking nine faceoffs and Huberdeau is listed as taking five. Coyle listed as taking eight.
They also had powerplay with Phillips up on that top unit, replacing Gauthier. And Coyle and Huberdeau were a PK pairing.
Ya, Coyle - Gautheir - Hubey was the line on Wednesday. I think they were going at about 50% and combined for 8 pts

Old
03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Q7scout

2012/2013 Saint John Sea Dogs forward line up

Saint John's forward line up could be as strong as ever or in a big time rebuild? Who will be back and who will be gone to pro or else where in Q? Overagers?

Gauthier gone for sure.

Cooper safest bet he will be back.

Predictions anyone?

1.Huberdeau
2.Coyle
3.Phillips
4.Galiev
5.Jurco
6.Tesink
7.MacAulay
8Villemaire
9.Kelly
10.Cameron
11.West

Q7scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Bjindaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q7scout View Post
Saint John's forward line up could be as strong as ever or in a big time rebuild? Who will be back and who will be gone to pro or else where in Q? Overagers?

Gauthier gone for sure.

Cooper safest bet he will be back.

Predictions anyone?

1.Huberdeau
2.Coyle
3.Phillips
4.Galiev
5.Jurco
6.Tesink
7.MacAulay
8Villemaire
9.Kelly
10.Cameron
11.West
You have WAY too many 20s

I fully expect:

Tesink - Kelly - Villemaire/MacAulay
Cooper - Euro - Anderson
Euro/1st rounder - Cameron - Brown
Campbell - Morrison - Dares

Bjindaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2012, 08:41 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

wtf Corbeil not stopping anything

Old
03-24-2012, 01:21 AM
RJQuack

I think CB got the message lol. MCT not stopping anything in the 1st, but 13 goals should do it.

Old
03-24-2012, 10:19 AM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

If they play like they did in the 2nd period throughout the tournament it'll be a walkover. That was insanity. Minus the goaltending.

Old
03-24-2012, 10:21 AM
welcometothebigshow2

Coyle set a Seadog record with 6 points in one playoff game...

welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2012, 04:50 PM
goldglove

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM17 View Post
If they play like they did in the 2nd period throughout the tournament it'll be a walkover. That was insanity. Minus the goaltending.
they are playing the worst defense in the league .. what do you expect ? shawinigan can play with them.

goldglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2012, 05:35 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglove View Post
they are playing the worst defense in the league .. what do you expect ? shawinigan can play with them.
How they played has nothing to do with CB's defence and everything to do with how Saint John played. CB's defence just made the number of goals different. If Saint John only scored a couple I'd be saying the same thing.

Old
03-24-2012, 07:46 PM
welcometothebigshow2

After 2 periods, Coyle has another 3 goals, and an assist to add to his total of now 10 points... Incredible..
EDIT: He added another assist in the third... Make that 11!

Last edited by welcometothebigshow2: 03-24-2012 at 08:34 PM.
welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2012, 09:45 PM
GM17*
ALL HAIL LORD FISH

Galiev big night too, good to see. One of my favourites even tho he gets over shadowed

Old
03-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Cut and Dry Sports
@TA_Stephenson

Charlie Coyle is going absolutely beastmode on the Screaming Eagles.

11 points in 2 games.

Cut and Dry Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs

Quote:
LOL Another one they have fooled..... You really think that the 75% owner is going to be willing to lose money ?????
you won't be missed next year when you're driving to Moncton.

Patty Lee is offline   Reply With Quote