HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings game pics. Schwartz family, Wayne & Garth

Old
03-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Fred Murtz

vCash: 500
Kings game pics. Schwartz family, Wayne & Garth

Great night of hockey, it was playoff atmosphere with the Kings scrapping for 1st and the 3 hottest goalies in the building along with the hottest kid in the NHL.

Blues fan and her signs during warmups.

Jersey foul? This Oshie fan had a Fighting Sioux jersey over a Kings jersey. She said she wanted to show love for Teej in warmups but then take the FS jersey off to root for Kings.

I was heading to my seat when one of Jaden's friends saw my Schwartz sign. They grabbed me for a pic and then mom and dad showed up. It was a treat to meet the family of the hottest kid in hockey that night.

Great crowd around me for Kings game, not so much at Ducks game. Wayne and Garth were a blast the whole game. There was also a father son right behind me, the kid was maybe 5. Dad said his mom brought him as a child to Kings games and now there he was feeding junior hotdogs and teaching him hockey. Way kewl. Kid's fave player was Dustin Brown and Bailey the mascot too.

One of the kid from Ducks game the night before. When talking to Jaden's mom I called him the "kid" and she was like hey!! All teenage rookies are kids right?

One of Jaxx

Last edited by Fred Murtz: 03-25-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Fred Murtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Goody

Thanks for posting! What a special night for you getting to meet the Schwartz family. What a roller coaster ride the last couple of years have been for them.

Teach me how to Burgie...LMFAO!

Goody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Fred Murtz

I asked mom how big a shock it was he went pro with the Blues and she said it was a shock. They were going to go somewhere else for spring break but with Jaden heading west with the Blues they took advantage and hit the road to see him play.

The stage was set for the kid to bring down the house with the 3rd shot in the shootout. Many of the Kings fans didn't get the Spaceballs reference to Jaden playing, they just thought I was a Spaceballs fans with my sign. The Blues fans knew right away and they all came up to say hey. When Jaden lined up for his attempt I was waving that sign like it was on fire and the lightbulb went on for several Kings fans around me. Cracked me up.

Then I had to walk out with that sign through all them Kings fans I had just educated.

Fred Murtz is offline   Reply With Quote