HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

1994 Game 6 - Biggest Momentum Turner

Closed Thread

Old
02-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Kloucek's Ghost

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007
He had an outstanding playoffs. Kovalev was always better in the playoffs as a Ranger.

Kovalev has always been a better playoff player. What about 2004 against the Bruins? He got slashed in game 4? (I think) then quit on the play and the Bruins scored.

From that game on he was their best player and basically won Montreal that series.

Old
02-18-2006, 12:40 AM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
the keenan timeout and that goal were season changing for them.

Old
02-18-2006, 12:43 AM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloucek's Ghost
Kovalev has always been a better playoff player. What about 2004 against the Bruins? He got slashed in game 4? (I think) then quit on the play and the Bruins scored.

From that game on he was their best player and basically won Montreal that series.
i still cant believe he did that. it didnt even seem like he was hurt on the play, just doing it for effect with the refs or something stupid to do in overtime... post late 90s hes a lazy player and only plays when he wants to. he is the poster child for that type of player

Old
02-18-2006, 01:03 AM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Lets not forget how Kovy and Nemchinov won the first round series for us against Quebec in 95.
One of my favorite Rangers moments was him scoring the game winning goal flying past the net with his jersey flapping in the wind and slaming his stick down like it was his sword.

Old
02-18-2006, 09:46 PM
natureboy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27
Lets not forget how Kovy and Nemchinov won the first round series for us against Quebec in 95.
One of my favorite Rangers moments was him scoring the game winning goal flying past the net with his jersey flapping in the wind and slaming his stick down like it was his sword.
Yeah i also remember him laying down on the ice in that series and Quebec scored but it was waived off because of his antics. And we got a bad rap because of him.

Old
02-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by natureboy
Yeah i also remember him laying down on the ice in that series and Quebec scored but it was waived off because of his antics. And we got a bad rap because of him.
Do you also remember Wendel Clark taking cheap shots at Kovy, Nedved, and Nemchinov? Clark at the time hated euro players and took shots at them every chance they had. Was Langdon still the enforcer that season? I ask because whoever it was should have taken care of that guy for them.

Old
02-19-2006, 12:55 PM
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by natureboy
Do you really give a damn if we got a "bad rap"?

We're also the "team that ruined hockey".

Why give a ****?

Closed Thread