HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

If he went to Dallas, then the Kings definitely passed...

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsdude
Funny thing here in dallas they talk about the GM Armstrong never getting anybody good. They tire of the 4th line acquisitions like Hagman Perrot and Stevenson and hope that guys like Polak and Lessard get a chance. Nimamaa is already disliked here because he has not been good and taken minutes from crowd fav Robidas( I still think the Niamaa deal will be okay)The morale I guess is grass is always greener
Some Kings fans try to find any little reason to ***** about the organization. Must be some hereditary thing.

Old
02-19-2006, 04:19 PM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

i've always somewhat liked Stevenson...and thought the Kings may acquire him as a cheaper replacement for Cowan in the offseason...

Old
02-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Osprey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsdude
Funny thing here in dallas they talk about the GM Armstrong never getting anybody good. They tire of the 4th line acquisitions like Hagman Perrot and Stevenson and hope that guys like Polak and Lessard get a chance. Nimamaa is already disliked here because he has not been good and taken minutes from crowd fav Robidas( I still think the Niamaa deal will be okay)The morale I guess is grass is always greener
Well, in this case, the grass is greener. No one would argue against the fact that the Stars/North Stars organization has had far greater success than the Kings, and demonstrated no better than in the last 12 years. Can you really look at the Kings' 1 playoff round win in the last 12 years (not to mention 0 division titles) compared to the Stars' 12 playoff round wins and say that the grass is greener in L.A.? I'll agree that Armstrong's trade history has seemingly been as mediocre as Taylor's, but it's hard to argue with results. If you'd like poor trading and poor results, you're more than welcome to swap teams with Kings fans.

Closed Thread